We stayed on 19/7/13. The hotel is in a great central location, right beside Glasgow Central Station, and close to all the shops and attractions Glasgow has to offer. The room was really nice, spotlessly clean. The bathroom was very nice, great shower and nice toiletries. Lovely big fluffy towels and bathrobes. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the late checkout time of 12 noon was great. We had drinks in the Collage Bar. Very nice atmosphere and not too pricey. Very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland