Stayed for a 3 nights, 2 adults and 2 children- interconnecting rooms. Hotel rooms are nicely decorated, well equipped, clean and tidy. Breakfast is everything it should be, hot food when it should be hot and cold when it should be cold! An excellent selection of food, leaving the whole family satisfied. Very relaxing bar area, to enjoy a post shopping/sightseeing trip drink. The great location of the hotel meant we parked the car on the first day and picked it up in the day we checked out - we walked ( taxi when it was raining heavily) everywhere! Next time we are in Glasgow, this is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Rezidor, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland