Myself and my mother stayed here as we were going to a concert at the Hydro.
I really can't fault the place but in particular their staff are excellent. So friendly and nothing is a trouble to them. God knows what they do to incentivise their staff but many other large hotel chains could learn a lesson here.
We didn't have dinner but did have breakfast, which was excellent and good value at £12 pp. When we arrived at the restaurant, the gent at the entrance showed us to our table, asked if we'd stayed before and when we told him no he explained everything to us.
Next time I'm in Glasgow with my partner, this will most certainly be the hotel I stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland