“Luxury! ”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
Ranked #32 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

A wonderful hotel : comfortable,
Clean and spacious in the very best of locations. Staff extremely helpful,
Polite and professional: especially Gustavo in the restaurant and breakfast bar. He really couldn't have been better at his job. He prepared a small dessert / cake for my girlfriend after hearing it was her birthday. Much appreciated!
Martyn at check in was pleasant and made us feel welcome.

" Yes, we can " was certainly in evidence through our 2 night stay.
Breakfast was good value .
Thanks !!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Victoriahowie, Assistant Director of Sales at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Hello Jamesmoyna,

Thank you for the excellent Tripadvisor review.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and your girlfriend enjoyed her birthday.
I will pass on your kind words regarding Gustavo and Martyn
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon
Kind Regards,Victoria

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Quality hotel. We had a smoking room as requested , which is rare nowadays, however not the usual stench, obviously well cleane. Location of hotel is second to none with every. Glasgow venue within easy reach. Staff were friendl. And attentive. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013

Hi RobertRena,
Thank you for the great Tripadvisor review
We will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Stayed one night whilst on business trip. We travelled from London and walked to the hotel within minutes of leaving the train.

Met by excellent service which continued during our stay. The hotel and rooms were spotless and I enjoyed a great nights sleep. Breakfast was first class. If working in Glasgow again, I will return to this hotel. There is a Wetherspoons directly across the road which was an added bonus for a couple of beers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello Iain_with2_eyes,
Thank you for your recent Tripadvirpr review
It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay on business in Glasgow
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next trip

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Here right now, room looks pretty good but wouldn't say much better than a premier inn. About to go to sleep soon and there is a loud humming sound. Sounds like it's coming from the next room, so I guess its their heater on. Not good considering I am paying for 5 star and I cant have a silent nights sleep. Cant be bothered for the hassle of ringing reception and changing rooms. Tbh I dont think I have ever had a silent night in any hotel in the uk. The main priority for hotels should be a good nights sleep for customers and none seem to provide the silence some people need to sleep. Other than that its good, in a great location.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Davba360,
Thank you for your Tripadvisor review
I'm glad to hear that on the whole you enjoyed your stay
Hopfully if you stay again we can ensure that you get the quietest room available

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband & I stayed at the hotel for the first time following a Christmas party and the rooms are lovely with modern decor.

The only recommendation I could make would be to have the rooms facing onto Argyle St to be sound proofed, as it was the the height of the festive period we wee very aware of revellers outside on the street until the wee hours which did prevent us from getting to sleep for a while.

Breakfast was great though!

I would stay there again but change my room position in the hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Dyeke,
I am delighted to read that breakfast was a highlight during your stay
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Spent an evening here when I was in Glasgow and I must admit one of the best hotels I have stayed at. The room was large and bright very clean good bathroom, the staff were very helpful couldn't do enough to help me. I will defiantly stay there again.

Room Tip: Was on the sixth floor and although it was a Christmas party night it was very peaceful
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Hello lalneef,
I am delghted to read that you enjoyed your dtay and we hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I did not stay overnight in the hotel, but I did attend my works Christmas lunch and party. It is also a great place to celebrity spot, as we ladies discovered when (the male) half of our party disappeared for a while to see The Saturdays in the lobby (ditto McFly and Gary Barlow). The hotel looks lovely and is centrally located. The staff are attentive. The Christmas function was good value as it included a disco (though we did not get the free glass of wine on arrival like last year). I would definitely go back and stay there next time.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Hello diamonte_flip_flop,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our Christmas Party lunches - We hope to welcome you back next year and will ensure that you get your free glass of bubbly this year!