My husband and I stayed for one night in an upgraded executive room. The room was very modern in decor and spotlessly clean. The tea tray has tunnock biscuits and on turn down got left another few Tunnock treats which was a lovely touch. Check in was fine but nothing special no chit chat the receptionist stuck to what she needed and that was it, a tad impersonal. Breakfast in the morning was ok, a good choice but felt a lot of the hot food had been there a wee while as was a bit dry. Check out was much better a male receptionist who although busy was really friendly. The hotel itself is in a great central location for dining out and shopping which is what we were there for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Rezidor, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland