Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
US$171
US$200
US$100
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$104
Argyll Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
3,200 results
All reviewscentral stationcollage restauranta business class roommodern hotelstandard roomjunior suitecity centremini barargyle streetleisure facilitiesbuffet breakfaststayed one nightcar parkbars and restaurantsgood nights sleepan overnight stayhaggis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Hotel really central and easy to get to from the airport and the station.

My room (6th floor) had the softest, mosst uncomfortable bed. I stayed 2 nights and don't think I managed to get more than 4-5 hours in the whole 2 nights combined.

I did complain on checkout and they advised that they do have really firm mattresses in some rooms as they know some people prefer them - so, why don't they ask you what your preference is on check in!!!!!!!

Ate in the bar one night - the haggis was fab... but the portion tiny (could have eaten it all again). The other night I had room service and my salmon was delicious.

Stopped at the bar the second night and despite sitting there in a virtually empty bar (it was a Tuesday) the barmen were so pre-occupied with the drinks they were making they didn't even bother to acknowledge me sat there. I lost interest in waiting for someone to even make eye contact so I just got up and went back to my room.

Whilst the hotel is nice, my awful sleeping experience was enough to put me off returning. I had a much comfier night in the Hilton up the road 2 weeks before!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Lovely hotel as ever. Big comfortable bed, crisp thick sheets, excellent bathroom. Nice bed, free wifi, a relaxed atmosphere and a really good breakfast (tasty kipper) are what I need -- and got. The hotel is a moment's walk from Central Station. Staff are friendly and professional -- manager came to see what I thought of one of the first of their newly-refurb'ed rooms: it was generally an improvement and feels more spacious -- but the new environmentally-friendly lighting was just too dim, and made the dark grey decor feel just a tad gloomy, though this can easily be sorted. It is nice to know a trustworthy hotel chain, which is how I find Radisson Blu, wherever I use them. Book thru Late Rooms to get a good deal, though.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2010

My wife an I recently spent a couple of days at this Raddison. We took one of the junior suites on the fourth floor overlooking Argyle street.
We were certainly not disappointed. The hotel is modern and almost "futuristic" in places which adds to the feel of staying somewhere a bit different.
The rooms were clean, tidy,quiet and well appointed - and quite honestly despite being located in a city centre ( on a weekend when an "Old firm game" was due to take place) it was one of the most peaceful and undisturbed couple of nights sleep I've ever had away from home!
The buffet breakfast was first class and a credit to the hotel.
We found the staff to be friendly and attentive to our needs
The only flaw I found was - Car parking. Drop off and pick up is a bit awkward given the location and thanks to a less than accomodating one way system with bus and taxi lanes - it even had the sat nav swearing!
The hotel has a car park discount arrangement with a nearby multi storey - which we found to be perfectly safe.

Would we stay at the Raddison again ? - Yes, the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shark3132
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Ideal location - opposite the rail station. Lovely modern designed hotel and we were met by very friendly efficient reception staff who allowed us to leave our luggage until our room was ready. The room was very smart and the bed the most comfortable we have experienced - only downside was the view, facing other rooms at the back, but as we didn't spend much time in the room was okay. The breakfast was definately 5 star - the choice was amazing and again the staff couldn't do enough for you. Used the bar in the evenings - bar staff very friendly and prices not too bad. There was a leisure centre but we didn't use it. Would definately return and recommend to anyone who wants a central location (the sightseeing tour bus stop was outside the hotel)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2010

I stayed at the Radisson Blu Hotel for 1 night due to attending a reunion in the City.
I received a warm welcome on arrival from Kate on reception who went out of her way to make me feel valued as a guest of the hotel. Check-in was completed quickly and efficiently and she gave me all the information I needed regarding the facilities available in the hotel. I checked into a room on the 5th floor which overlooked the rear of the hotel which suited me completely. The room had a Queen sized bed and was extremely well furnished with adequate storage space. A Safety Deposit box was also available in the room at no additional charge. I found the mattress on the bed to be a little too firm for my liking and did not give me a good nights sleep. I did have an enjoyable breakfast in the main restaurant the next morning.
The hotel is situated no more than 100 yards from an entrance into Glasgow Central Station which was extremely convenient for me and also very close to all the shops in the city centre.
The hotel is extremely modern and quite impressive on the inside and I look forward to returning for a longer visit in the future.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo