We chose this hotel for our 3 day trip to Glasgow due to its closeness to the Glasgow central station. We took the morning train from Euston to Glasgow central at 10:30 AM and were at the hotel desk by 10:45 AM walking, with two big suitcases. The front desk reception welcomed us warmly and checked us in minutes. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment so when we walked into the 2nd floor it wasn’t a good sight. But once inside the room, you feel the warmth in the room which is unaffected by the outside tinkering. The room was.
1. Spotlessly clean and spacious room.
2. Modern Decor
3. All facilities including tea/coffee maker, two electric irons and collapsible board, hair dryer,Anne Semonin bath products, free wifi
4. Service from staff was good
5. Spa , restaurant and free use of gym
6. If you have ordered your breakfast, they can also send it to your room if needed.
7. The bathroom floor remains warm which I found absolutely fantastic
8. City seeing hop on hop off bus stop right outside the hotel
1. Refurbishment gives out a smell of paint on the 2nd floor. SO hoping that the refurbishment is completed soon before our next visit.More
- Free Wifi