Devoncove Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$117
HotelIndigo.com
US$89
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$114
US$110
HIExpress.com
US$254
US$180
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
US$141
US$99
US$92
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,183 results
All reviewscity centrewest endkelvingrove parkbreakfast was excellentshampooironpubsuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Our room was freezing cold, the bathroom light didn't work and there was mold and damp in the bathroom. When we complained the man was very rude and patronising and when I told him our light in the bathroom didn't work he just looked at me as if I was stupid then went on to ask if I had tried to turn the light switch on....
When we mentioned that the room was freezing he told me that that's what the thermostat on the radiator is for, you turn it up if it's cold. I told him I wad well aware of how a radiator works but on a freezing cold day in November the room should of been heated for our arrival. He then went on to say that he couldn't fix the light in the bathroom as the maintenance guys finished 45 mins ago and no said there were no other rooms available so we just had to make do. I can honestly say I have never had someone patronize me so much! Terrible service and a terrible hotel!!! As for breakfast.. Hahaha what a joke it was terrible. Total waste of money book somewhere else! Will NEVER be back!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank scotland1990
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Our room was freezing cold. Duvet on beds are more like a sheet. Horrible mouldy bathroom with grubby dispenser on wall that provides shampoo etc. Also light in our bathroom didn't work. How they can call this a 3 star hotel i do not know. Breakfast was awful. Worst i have ever tasted. Tea undrinkable. Would never stay here again. Horrible shabby hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank FifeBraveheart
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Booked in for three nights. Room was massive. Had been refurbished. But "Snagging" not done. Like a lick of paint needed on the radiator. Paint splats on the bathroom door. But all in all an excellent room for the price.

Breakfast was OK but Mushrooms and Tomatoes wouldn't go a miss. Guy on Reception was a bit offish when we tried to book in a bit early. But he apologised when we returned later. They let us store our cases there when we arrived. Staff were friendly. Housekeeping was excellent. Bar stayed open until 4.00AM just for us. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days after a concert in bellahouston park.... Hotel was lovely... Room we stayed in was clean and spacious..... Breakfast lovely....hotel easy to find from the m1 ideally located! Excellent Indian restaurant next door..... Would recommend this to anyone

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

I booked a private double room which was cosy but a bit musty, decor and bathroom could definitely do with an upgrade. Still a million times better than the Smiths hotel 4 doors down. Skip breakfast, and head down the city for a tasty pub breakfast instead! Staff at reception was lovely and great location for the Hydro.

• Stayed: November 2013