Devoncove Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$390
US$338
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$364
US$292
Agoda.com
US$207
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$202
  • Room Service
US$301
US$293
1,190 results
All reviewscity centrewest endkelvingrove parkbreakfast was excellentshampooironpubsuniversity
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Not the best of hotels but great for the price. We were going to a concert at the hydro and this hotel was within walking distance. Room was large and clean, had all the facilities needed. Breakfast was average but there was plenty. Would use again for the same reason.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for 1 night as we were at a concert at The Hydro. Location was excellent 10 minutes to the Hydro and maybe 20 minutes to the City Centre. I had booked the room when we had booked our concert tickets. During the week I had read a few reviews that really slated the Hotel so we were a bit wary about staying here. On Saturday we arrived just after 11am, managed to get a parking space in the car park behind the Hotel and went inside to inform them that although we knew we couldn't check in til 3pm we had parked our car in their car park. Staff were very friendly took a note of our car registration, gave us directions into City Centre and off we went. Did some shopping and had a drink and then a late lunch walked back to Hotel and checked in. We were in a basement room (18) room was clean and although in basement very bright, we had a wet room which could do with a bit attention but was clean. The lounge bar and diningroom were all very spacious and clean. Breakfast this morning was plentiful, hot breakfast or continental was good. The staff were all very good and if we had to stay in Glasgow again we would stay here. Well worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my paetner booked the hotel as the photos looked lovley! This was not the case upon arrival though! Hallways were dirty and carpets were ripped! We arrived at our room, was very plain, curtains were hanging off over the windows and was way to high to reach to fix! I decided to then gonfor a bath and that was a nightmare! The plughole got stuck!! Had to use the plastic spoons to try and get it out! The tiles on the bathroom floor were cracked and sinking! Sleep!.... well that's a whole diffrent story! I didnt sleep a eink as this is the noisiest hotel I have ever experienced! Busses ,bin lorries ,cars etc driving past right out the window.. people being noisy out in the corridors.. I could hear people walking in the room above us as the floorboards were rediculously squeaky! The walls are paper thin and I thought the couple in the room next door were literally going to come through our wall! Will never return to this hotel nor even recommend it to any one.. not even a worst enemy!

4  Thank x-michelle_19
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Reported several issues, blatantly ignored.
Switched socket faulty.
Shower door fell off.
Noisiest shower I've ever heard & I'm a plumber so heard a few.
Crap bed, very dated room(105).
Fire door not up to basic standard, tiling & grout mouldy.

4  Thank Graeme B
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one week. Staff at the hotel were very good and the hotel is at close proximity to my work place. The room are clean and the size is excellent with a nice view. There was iron and ironinng board in the room I stay.

Room Tip: Room at the third floor that I stay has a nice view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business