“Family lunch”

Ranked #539 of 2,389 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: British, Grill, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
glasgow
“Family lunch”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped here today for a family lunch today and was very impressed. The food was lovely the lunch menu had a good selection and the portion size was great u had chicken pakora and my son and husband had the kaldis combo plater to share both of these where very tasty and the combo plater is definitely worth the money. We then had pizzas and again there was good a good selection of toppings. I have to say the pizzas where really good we couldnt finish them and the lady offered to box them up for us to take home. The manage gave us a menu for next time which included a special offer. We will defo be back to try that. Was reasonably priced and very relaxed no rushing. The deserts looked amazing but we where to full to try them hopefully save room for desert next time.I would definitely recommend you give this place a try as I will certainly be going back.

“lunch...”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

went to kaldis today for the first time.... enjoyed it very much had no faults at all.clean and tidy staff very helpful and polite....for starters...wife had chicken pakora to start and me and my son had the kaldi combo platter for two it was more like for 4 ,it was huge well worth it..... then for mains we had pizzas very tasty....3 of us were stuffed waitress noticed this and asked if we would like the pizzas boxed to take away with us..(bonus) will defo be back....

“Surprisingly OK”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Despite passing by this unremarkable, roadside building literally thousands of times, I visited there for the first time only the other night.

It is quite unpretentious yet was constantly busy. I had a good-quality haddock and chips for £7.65 along with a pint glass of lemonade which cost an astonishing £2.20. The mark-up on soft drinks is a national disgrace. No doubt I shall return but with a glass of water instead.

• Visited April 2014
“Not happy at all spoiled 21st”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

★☆☆☆☆ Had my 21st here last night was total disgrace we got the package deal thought was getting a great deal was totally wrong the buffet was suppose to be for 60 people so we added another 20 people paid 80 pounds the buffet was shocking pizza was like frozen pizza, one tray a sandwiches
About 12 sausage rolls The curry and macaroni had laid there all night heating up
In a tray before they served the buffet when my mum and dad questioned the buffet the manger said you only booked for 60 my mum said we came in last week and paid for another 20 we also said there would be gluten free there was nothing there for them we said to the manger his answer was there chopped potato there my mum said no way you can give someone that. they went away and made bake potato a cheese. just goes to show you they don't look at the booking form before the party as the would've seen that we paid extra plus gluten free.
Also when I booked the party I explained that there would be 15 to 20 children I asked would this be ok most if them wouldn't stay to the end but there would be a few I got told this would be fine but the manger came up on the night said that all children had to be out at 10 O clock his attitude was shocking said that he would get the police my dad asked to see license certificate but he refuse to show us it. This put a damper on my night because kids were getting upset and I got upset such horrible thing to go tell people kid especially that they have to go as the party was just really starting see if they told me when I was booking it kids had to be out at 10 fair enough but don't just come up on night and tell me that. I have been to number of party and children have been there till the very end. Think all staff need to be reading from the same sheet because people where buying drinks and they were different price for the same round one guys bought pint coke it was 1.90 next time went up it was 2.20.
The Only person I would thank is the Dj he tryed his best after all the upset to make a good night he did well.
I will never have a another party in that place again there was people there that usually have parties there and they said that they would never use again for parties or meals. My auntie was going use it for her wedding but after last night she has changed her mind. Think they just took to much on they had a funeral In the morning and christening In the afternoon and my party at night but should still be provided a good service..

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank Summer910
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch Menu - Great Staff”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I went for lunch with my friend and decided to give this place a try. The service was good, amazing lunch deal. Tasty chicken strips and panini.

• Visited January 2014