I stayed as it was fairly cheap hostel in a good location next to the train/ bus station. That is as far as it goes. the only hostel in irleand Scotland that didn't let me check in before the check in time, even tho the room I was eventually given was empty. C'mon- there are rules but exceed my expectation- that is customer service. However, i was able to store my bag with them for a pund and use their wifi for 4 pounds... maybe that's why so the could get more money from me. they could have told me if I would like to got to the bar next door they were affiliated with and wait (they have free wifi). It is like a huge old hotel. run down, not in great condition. However, they facilities needed at a good price. So if yu don;t want flash or you don;t want a place that wants to make you feel good about staying then use them, as they will you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why pay more than you have to? You're in town to explore the city, or to go shopping, catch up with friends, maybe see a band, or go to the football, not to spend time in an expensive hotel room. We can offer you most of what the big hotel chains do anyway.... Just with twice the fun and half the price. We have comfortable 1-14 shared single gender dorms, family rooms and disabled rooms, all with en-suite facilities, fresh linen and lockers for secure storage. We have a great bar, Mint & Lime, with cheap prices and daily specials, FREE wi-fi available throughout the hostel. During the day we're showing your favourite sporting events and at night we party with guest DJ's or live bands. All our twin rooms have TV's. We have a guest kitchen to cook your own meals and save a bundle, one TV room with huge TV, chill-out room, secure luggage and bike store, Internet access, towel hire or purchase and a guest laundry. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, we've got that too... Pool tables and a very late liquor license for guests! We welcome groups of all sizes throughout the year and make an ideal choice for sports teams, concertgoers and stag and hen parties. There's plenty of room for the late-night party animals to continue the night without disturbing the peace of other guests. Our staff can organise all of your group adventure activities and tours. Euro Hostel Glasgow is our flagship property and we are very proud of it. It's clean, safe, and friendly and loads of fun. All the rooms are on the higher floors, so when it's bedtime, it's quiet too. Not only do you enjoy cheap accommodation, but because we're right in the city, you save those cab fares as well. We are raising the level within the hostel market so come and see for yourself what all the talk about Euro Hostels is for. *Please note that check in time is at 3PM!* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Euro Hostel Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Euro Hostel Glasgow Scotland