“Love this place”

The Good Spirits Co.
Ranked #12 of 89 Shopping in Glasgow
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great selection of spirits, beers and cigars on sale and brilliant tasting nights too, all the staff are so helpful and friendly and have a great knowledge of their products. Fantastic place!

2  Thank MaggiePye

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

The shop is on Bath Street, just off Buchanan Street, so it's very central for anyone wanting a lovely bottle of booze.
They have a wide selection of whiskies but they also have a good selection of other spirits. In the last year I've bought a couple of bottles if whisky, a fancy bottle of tequila, some cachaca for a caipirinha-aholic, some lovely Scottish gin, a couple of miniatures & some cigars all as gifts. I've also bought myself some syrups for cocktails and elderflower gin. They have the best syrup collection that I can find in Glasgow including the Briottet ones (I love making cocktails).
This place isn't cheap and I wouldn't buy any every day bottles here that are available in most shops but rather use it for gifts and to find specialist stuff.

6  Thank LauraCull
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great selection of whisky and micro-brews, staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I was surprised at the price points as well; large range, but a huge selection of great offerings that won't break the bank.

4  Thank voldenuit
Reviewed 17 July 2013

FANTASTIC spot to shop for whisky in Glasgow! Huge selection at great prices and fabulous service. We stopped in looking for a variety of bottles for family members and we weren't really sure what we wanted but we were given some great recommendations by the staff. They also have a really great selection of craft beers...definitely wished we could've tried a few but we were only passing through town. I did my research before arriving in Glasgow and all signs pointed to Good Spirits as THE place to buy whisky...and I can definitely say that I was not let down!

6  Thank ChiGalLauren
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Cannae fault the guys here. Friendly, knowledgable, fun and patient!

Took the old boy, Big Dave in here on Friday late afternoon. He had done a fair amount of electrical work in my flat recently, and in true Dad style, wouldn't actually take cash (to be fair, I didn't want to embarass him by asking how much he wanted!). So, in true favourite child style, I took him here, gave him a budget, and smiled quietly as his wee eyes lit up at the mecca before him.

He must have tried a good 5 whiskies, and enjoyed a wee chat with Mark about the virtues of Uisge Beatha.

He finally settled on a bottle of the new Devils Punchbowl from the Arran Malt, a wee Cask 23, and some Belgium beers.

He left, like a kid at Christmas with a toy he wanted all year, glowing with the water of life, and a spring in his step, all the way to the Pot Still.

A great shopping experience all round, topped up with a wee facebook message to make sure the old boy was happy. Yes, yes he was!

7  Thank nony88