“SPA AND MANAGERIAL SERVICE- DISGRACE”
Review of The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow - CLOSED

The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow. We look forward to providing you with a wonderful spa experience whether it be to relax, rejuvenate or invigorate. View our website for our varied and complete treatment menu. Please sign up for our daily Newsletter for the latest information on our seasonal and themed treatments for girls groups, men only and lots more. Signing up will ensure you have all the latest info on treatments, prices and offers. You will find a Newsletter pop-up subscription form as soon as you visit our website.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have already emailed the hotel regarding this however had no response, obviously don't care about us spa users. However I went in to the spa and was welcomed by a lovely girl named Rachael, she made me feel welcome made me fill out a form and took me down to the spa. I was sat down next to the small desk and waited. Whilst I was waiting there were two girls at the desk laughing and talking about the girl Rachael, I was horrified to hear someone being spoken about in this manner. the main culprit being so nasty was then overheard by myself and another guest, she then walked away. The other girl who i then found out to be Natalie came over, i asked if i could speak to a manager and she pointed to the girl who left and told me that Alison was the manager. I was horrified, to hear someone in this position as a manager was a joke. Sitting swearing and talking about her members of staff. I then was put into my treatment room and overheard natalie and alison again at the desk as I was in the room behind them(which by the way if you do want treatment do not request this room). Alison then said that my complaint wasnt a big deal as I only had a voucher and I wasnt a paying customer and she didnt give a [--] and she was angry. She then said she would speak to emma whoever this is and said she would sort it. I am horrified to say the least that any customer is treated like this and to have this girl as a manager is a complete joke, no respect and no pride in the business or herself, she walked about as if she owned the place but a small piece of critiscm and she spat the dummy out and started talking about me. If I had known the complaint was going to be ignored by the hilton I would have said something to the girl right there and then. Terrible attitude. I spoke to the other guest who said she was disgusted that the manager behaves like this. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.... however the spa is beautiful but that certain member of staff totally lowers the tone.

10  Thank Caroline J