We usually stay at a Premier Inn when in Glasgow, but this place had two great advantages over the Premier Inns in town. Firstly, it was cheaper, and secondly it was right next door to the bus station (we were travelling by bus). The room was up to Premier Inn standards (but with a shower rather than a bath), perhaps the breakfast a bit less so - but it was OK. They clearly economise on staff - so you don't get waitress service at breakfast; but any staff we did encounter were friendly and helpful.
For budget travellers, this was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland