Stayed here for 1 night and very impressed with staff welcome and we were allocated our room even though we arrived a couple of hours before check-in time. However, the room was very cold and heater did not appear to be working - we called down and eventually someone came and fixed it. Even though we put the heating off before retiring the room was so hot that we did not get a good night's sleep. Buffet breakfast was included but it was a very basic set up - the rolls were delicious. Coffee was dreadfully weak!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Nozio Netplan srl, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland