Just had an over night stay (Sunday night) at this hotel with my daughter, in town for Christmas shopping. Arrived early morning, and although room wasn't available, they held our luggage in a secure toom near reception. Front desk staff very welcoming and informative.
The room was compact but spotlessly clean, beds comfortable and free tea and coffee a nice touch. Shower room great, with free Scottish Fine soaps toiletries. We didn't try the free breakfast as we had made other plans, but would certainly stay here again and recommend to anyone looking for a budget break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland