The location is good and hotel is clean.
Customer service is shocking here. Arrived the hotel waiting in the queue with my luggage to be served by a girl called Iseabal whilst scanning my room number key she asked me "when did you book the hotel " so I paused a moment as I have booked many hotels recently. I was then abruptly interrupted by the customer service manager "George" who said "it's quite a simple question" and laughed to himself (whilst serving someone else) not only was this embarrassing for me that two colleagues had practically ganged up on me it was embarrassing that there was another customer listening in that George was serving and a very busy queue behind me. I am appalled that a manager would address me in this way for taking my time to think.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland