“Deep Fried Heaven”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Traditional Fish & Chips
Description: Traditional Fish & Chips
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We dont have these is Ireland so always have some when i am in Glasgow! Can name the locations of at least 4 of them! The chips are yummy and have tried the battered fish, marsbar, pizza and pudding may not be everyones cup of tea but i like it as a treat!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Been to a few of them many times, oh the food and banter is awesome! Staff always friendly and helpful and some of the best chippys I've ever had :)

Reviewed 11 May 2013

The service was fast and efficient. The food was perfectly cooked and the prices were reasonable.If you want a good fish supper among other meals then this ia as good as it gets.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

The place was grubby, the fish was under cooked, and the chips were hard. And to top it all, the 'chef' regularly relieved some digestive discomfort while I was eating.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I knew of the Blue Lagoon, as it usually has a good reputation. I had never eaten at this one before although I had been to another up the top end of Glasgow. However, the supper I had was just average. The chips and the pudding were a little on the dry side, no matter how much malt vinegar I covered them in. Not sure if I will eat there again.