“Great Place, Great Summer Fun!!!”
Review of Gambado - CLOSED

Gambado
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambado Glasgow became part of our growing family in October 2011. It has some of the best play and party facilities in the region with new and exciting equipment and activities arriving soon.Gambado Glasgow has a range of activities for children of all ages which will keep them entertained for hours! Younger children can play and develop in absolute safety in our toddler areas, which include a sensory play area, whilst older children can try out some of our more challenging equipment, like our state of the art climbing wall or our thrilling go-karts. At Gambado we also understand the importance of making parents’ visit as enjoyable as possible too, so we provide plenty of comfortable seating, a tasty cafe with great coffee as well as free Wi-Fi Gambado Glasgow is also the ideal location for a very special birthday party. With VIP areas for the parents to relax in and our entertaining party tea rooms.Our team will ensure a smooth and fun party for your little VIPs. Gambado Glasgow is also available for private hire.We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Amazing place to take the kids for a fab exciting day out! It was clean, safe and the staff could not be more friendly... what else could a parent ask for (well aside from the free wifi they already offer) My daughter absolutely loved the adventure play as well as the parties she has attended (the singalong had her in her element) and the princesses made her feel like a princess herself. Cant wait to come back when its her birthday :)

Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Many thanks for your review of our centre and a birthday party you have attended. Our hosts certainly do throw a great party.

Our Wi-Fi is a very well received by those adults who want to relax and browse the internet whilst the kids get rid of some energy!

We look forward to hosting your daughters next birthday. See you soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The children had a great time playing here for a couple of hours, lots to do to keep them entertained and the staff were nice and friendly. Only one thing and only mentioning as it seems to happen any time we have been is that any time we leave drinks on a table and if they still full and sat for more than five minutes while in playing with the children they are usually removed from the table and disposed of. Slightly annoying especially if you've just purchased them! Asked someone why they clear the tables if food or drinks obviously not been finished was told if u don't leave a coat or jumper On The chairs they assume u aren't there anymore. Not too good and something they should sort out as frequently dumping purchased goods is only going to cause annoyance and not returning! Also today I didnt bring coats as warm plus shoes etc were put Into the lockers that gambada provide??

Thank you for your review. I am pleased your family found there was plenty to do and had a fun filled two hours. Our staff work hard to make sure everyone has a great time and I acknowledge your annoyance regarding items removed from your table that were unfinished. Whilst it is sometimes difficult to tell if a family has vacated the centre or simply all having fun together away from their table, more time should be given to ensure it is not the latter. I will feed this back to our food and tables team.

I certainly hope we see you and your family at Gambado again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter attended her friends 7th birthday here yesterday as party of an organised party package.

The whole party was themed with the Frozen animated kids film and included the two princesses in the film doing some great entertainment for the kids, sing-a-longs, princess stories and dancing etc.

I was really impressed with it all and enjoyed the magic during the food part of the party more than the kids I think!

The kids got to use the soft play and go-karts for a bit too but the girls were all mesmerised with the two princesses!

I will defo consider here for my girls party. Seemed very clean also.

I am pleased your daughter enjoyed meeting the Frozen Princesses and thank you for taking the time to review Gambado and in particular our Princess party package. The new Frozen theme is very popular and everyone that has been involved so far has had a ball, including the parents!

I still don't know how our party host make the pages in the book disappear!

We would be delighted to host your own daughters special day and look forward to welcoming you to our centre again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Took the children from happy feet out of school care to gambado today, the children had a wonderfull day, best adventure play we have visited and the staff were fantastic and very helpfull will be back...thanks john for your help

Thank you for your lovely review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to our play centre and will pass on your comments to our staff, especially John who I assume will have started a Go-Kart race you were competing in or set you off up the trek to the top of our climbing wall!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Had an amazing time the kids and adults was great dun and as always all definetly be back all the staff were polite and kind and made sure we had everything and knew where everything was. Exceptional standards of cleanliness also which I know is hard with a few children never mind loads also prices are very reasonable and worth every penny .

Gambado G, General Manager at Gambado, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our entertainment centre, it is great to hear you enjoyed your experience at Gambado Glasgow.

It certainly is a challenge keeping such a large centre clean when you have a lot of children running around having fun and we do our best to ensure all areas are kept tidy.

I hope we see you for another visit soon.