“Great - Stephanie Downie”
Review of Gambado - CLOSED

Gambado
More attraction details
Owner description: Gambado Glasgow became part of our growing family in October 2011. It has some of the best play and party facilities in the region with new and exciting equipment and activities arriving soon.Gambado Glasgow has a range of activities for children of all ages which will keep them entertained for hours! Younger children can play and develop in absolute safety in our toddler areas, which include a sensory play area, whilst older children can try out some of our more challenging equipment, like our state of the art climbing wall or our thrilling go-karts. At Gambado we also understand the importance of making parents’ visit as enjoyable as possible too, so we provide plenty of comfortable seating, a tasty cafe with great coffee as well as free Wi-Fi Gambado Glasgow is also the ideal location for a very special birthday party. With VIP areas for the parents to relax in and our entertaining party tea rooms.Our team will ensure a smooth and fun party for your little VIPs. Gambado Glasgow is also available for private hire.We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My daughter attended a birthday party here and it was great. They had wee areas cordoned off and the characters came out you could get photos. There was loads to do from climbing to face painting to plating football.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I took my son on Saturday and we had a great time. My son especially loved the go carts and climbing wall that were free after we paid in and the staff were lovely. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This is the last week of our summer membership, unlimited play through summer holidays is great, so I recommend that.

The under 3's section needs more as compared to other places in Glasgow this doesn't have much available. Although the bigger play frame is brilliant for older kids.
The bathroom & baby changing facilities are prob the best I've been in, so thought out to what people actually require.
Security is paramount here with staff at the entrance/exit and gates to stop children disappearing, also there are lockers to secure your goods.
Lastly the food is Awesome !!
And for the price it is a bargain compared to other places I've been too. I recommend the Gambado burger. It's the best lol.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My kids had such a great time I'm sure we will be back plenty. The prices are great and there is lots for the kids to do. My kids have always had such a great time when we visit and is so reasonable compared to other places. Free wifi is a bonus.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

You can relax with free wi-fi+a coffee,as your child/children run off lots of energy.As well as the play area they can also enjoy a climbing wall+motorbikes at no extra cost!!!