“Brilliant refurbishment”

Ranked #23 of 95 Hotels in Glasgow
aberdeen
“Brilliant refurbishment”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

First visit following the refurbishment of these premises, what a transformation, the rooms were brilliant, a one bedroom suite, with kitchen area, microwave, cooker, docking station etc. For the reasonable cost and the high standard of the finishings, with the added plus of being very close to Merchant City, one of the most vibrant parts of Glasgow, this makes this a good choice of place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Robert M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Aberdeenvoyager,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our refurbished rooms.

Robert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (227)
  • Korean first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The fraser suites are very nice looking and are comfortable and in a great location.The staff are very friendly and the rooms are spotless. The only down-side would be the squeeky floor boards and because I am a light sleeper it kept me awake (it might have just been the room I was in) . I would stay here again, if I got a good enough deal.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kimdodds
Dear Kimdodds,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Fraser Suites Glasgow. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that the floor boards kept you awake. I have passed your comments onto my maintenance department to investigate.

Regards,

London
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I must start by saying it was good- stylish rooms right in the center. The staff were very friendly and the check in/out very quick and easy. It has a nice tv, iPod speakers, kitchenette and waterfall shower.

The reasons why I say it's not great for business is that it took 40mins to connect to wifi on laptop (which only happened after I called the helpline) but my mobile never could connect. Having a complex code system to login to wifi seemed overkill.

I'm sure this is just bad timing but rooms also very noisy- builders and busy streets makes your early wake up call.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Robert M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear SarraJass,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Fraser Suites. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the facilities in your apartment.

I am sorry that you experienced difficulty in connecting to our WiFi I have asked our broadband provider to review the connection to ensure this is a timely, fault less procedure to ensure that all our guests can connect problem free.

Regards,

Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 February 2014

visited in early December for Christmas Shopping and night out. Lovely clean spacious apartment. didn't experience any noise. Would definitely go back, bonus was the discounts on various restaurants nearby.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Jimmy8kirsty,

Thank you for your lovely review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Lovely apartments, very spacious and lots of storage space. Fully equipped kitchenette, also a selection of teas coffees and biscuits. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. The only downside was the noise. The windows are very very thin and you can hear everything from outside. We were on the second floor and could also hear the people upstairs walking about and showering etc. didn't really sleep at all over the two nights due to the noise. overall a pretty good stay. would stay here again but would request a room on a higher floor and at the other side away from the noisy main street.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Robert M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear amy s,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay, I am pleased to see overall you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that the noise level disturbed your stay with us and this is something I will look into.

I hope you choose to stay with us again, for future stays please request a back facing room, these are the quieter ones in the property.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed here on newyears eve with my bf for the night loved it so much room was great and close to everything we went shopping in town and was great just to walk back to the apartment that day
only thing that was wrong with the room was that it didn't have a cooker i bought a pizza for dinner n couldnt make it but i got other stuff as well so wasn't that big of a deal but will be back loved the aprtment staff are so nice also thanks for a great stay Fraser suits

Room Tip: needs cookers in some of the rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Natalie500,

Thank you for your recent review, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that you could not cook your pizza, our microwaves also include a grill and oven option which would have allowed you to cook. I have spoken to my Housekeeping manager who will ensure that all apartments have user guides in them.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

lanarkshire
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Great location, helpful staff and good spacious studio apartments - open plan with kitchenette and sofa area. (They also have 1 and 2 bedroom options). Continental breakfast is also an option but we did not have it.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear weekender1971,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass your lovely comments onto the team here at Fraser Suites.