I shall simply list all the negatives we had at this hotel when my wedding party who traveled from overseas stayed there last year.
1. On arrival, we were completely ignored while I person filed papers and the other was serving someone else. Neither of them looked up to acknowledge the group of us who arrived.
2. One of the suites were not ready.
3. There was no lovely views of merchant city, we looked onto a carpark. There is alot of street noise.
4. The worst part was checking out, we asked for a late check out as the car to take us to the wedding venue was not arriving until 3pm, and we asked for a late checkout. Now we had booked 3 of their suites, so I assumed they would say not a problem for the late checkout for at least one of the rooms (I had my wedding dress with me at the time). They said unfortunately all the rooms are booked and needed to be cleaned for the other set of guests arriving. Then they said, but for £40 we can keep 1 of the suites for an extra hour. I said, I am not paying that for just 1 extra hour. Their front desk service was rude and the worst I have ever experienced.
There are alot nicer hotels in Glasgow with alot friendlier service, I would never recommend anyone to stay here based on my last experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a 19th-century renovated bank, the Fraser Suites are just 550 yards from Argyle Street, one of Glasgow's main shopping streets. An iPod dock and satellite TV are provided in all apartments, which are located in Glasgow's cultural quarter, Merchant City. A microwave oven and refrigerator feature in all apartments' kitchenettes, some include a dishwasher. Each spacious and contemporary living area has a work desk and DVD player, some feature large glass windows and a balcony. Bedrooms in the Fraser Suite apartments are light and airy and have modern furnishings. A hairdryer is provided in every private bathroom. Argyle Street Rail Station and Glasgow Queen Street Rail Station are both within a 10-minute journey on foot from the apartments. The Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre is 10 minutes' drive away. The Gallery of Modern Art and George Square are both a 10-minute walk away. Glasgow City Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping for clothes, shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Hotel Glasgow
- Fraser Suites Glasgow Scotland