US$161
US$269
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$114
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$101
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$110
US$104
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
All reviewsglasgow central stationblack puddingcontinental breakfastfull scottish breakfastbit datedreception areabreakfast was excellentyogurtthe heart of the cityvisit glasgowpubs
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Awful experience! This is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in and at 71 I have travelled in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and America. On arrival at Union Street I had to climb two flights of stairs to get to Reception. The carpet throughout the hotel smells. There is no lift. The receptionist said the lack of a lift was stated on their website but when I searched it was nowhere I could see. I was put on the top floor in tiny attic room. No one was available or willing to help me with my case nor did the receptionist offer to put me on another floor. The room looked and smelled grubby. It was stiflingly hot and the only way to cool it was to open the window which made it very noisy. What decided me to leave I was having asthma symptoms from the moment I arrived. However, even for that reason, the reception would not refund the money I had pre-paid. Next morning I left a message for the manager who never got back to me. Then I e-mailed him/her - still no reply. Avoid this miserable excuse for a hotel! Go to the Premiere Inn - same price, much higher standard, genuinely helpful, concerned staff and it is CLEAN.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank John A
RennieMackintosh, General Manager at Rennie Mackintosh Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. Unfortunately, I am unable to confirm that we have received any email from you, also the email address which was left for me to respond was wrong and the mail bounced back. It may be that the mail what you have sent to us had gone to spam and the way our system is set that the spam is getting cleared automatically, therefore, we could not have the access to your email. I hereby request you to send the mail again and I will ensure that the response will be sent asap.

I am really sorry to hear that you have gone through such inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us and I can assure you that we will sort things out for you.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very central. Nothing special. The budget attic room (4 floors up) gets so hot that even with a fan and the window open I had to sleep under a cold wet towel just out if sheer desperation to cool down. When you went down a floor it was much cooler. The shape of the room was as you would exoect in an attic so easy to bump your head and you walked a little uphill in the bathroom! There's no lift up the steep staircase should you need one. The train station roof was the view out of the window and they start about 6am. Handy for the centre but 1 night was enough.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are one of the last historic building, part of Grahamstone Village dated back to 1680’s. Unfortunately, we do not have a lift largely due to the layout of the building. We are somewhat restricted with the historical importance of the building. I am sorry for this however, we have mentioned in all booking channels that the hotel does not have lift. Hopefully, you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Room at the front. Extremely noisy all night long from the street. Shabby room for the money. Breakfast was extra. WiFi connection didn’t work and the desk staff were not so friendly. Professional but not friendly. TV only 4 stations. Net curtains were filthy. Chipped paint on skirting boards - even the toilet seat had green paint on it. Mentioned shabbiness to the staff and the reply was “what do you expect from a city centre hotel”!! Car parking was discounted from £17 to £8. No return to this hotel from me, very disappointing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan T

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. Looking forward to host you soon

Reviewed 4 June 2018

My Wife and I stayed here while traveling Scotland only for a night but it was a great stay, the room is clean and kepted up, staff was very helpful and friendly , the only down fall maybe the short stay and a small bit of Street noise thats nothing the Hotel can fix, worth a stay when in Glasgow location in City is Great.

Stayed: May 2018
RennieMackintosh, General Manager at Rennie Mackintosh Station Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such wonderful review of your stay. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. For the next time you come back, we will be assigning you a back room, away from the disturbance. We hope you will give us another chance to show our true level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rennie Mackintosh Station hotel on the next occasion so we can endeavour to make your stay a more enjoyable one.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and were only in the hotel for bed and breakfast. The female reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful and offered to find someone to help with suitcases on arrival (no lift and we were on the third floor) and departure. Also helped with directions.
The hotel itself can best be described as tired and the bedrooms I saw need considerable upgrading. However the beds were clean and the towels were new.
It is on a main and very noisy road so earplugs are needed if you have the windows open.
But it is very central so handy for everything you need. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit and for the positive comments about our team. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service. In this world of Branded Hotels, we count on our personalized services and the word of mouth appreciation that we receive and your custom is indeed extremely important to us. We hope to welcome you at Rennie Mackintosh Station Hotel soon.