We stayed for the second time at the Holiday Inn and we were not disappointed. The rooms have been updated since we last stayed and are very smart and clean. The location is great with cinema across the road and the shopping galleries nearby. The hotel restaurant was booked up at the time we wanted to eat, but we can recommend Di Maggio's below the Express Holiday Inn next door. It was good value, very good food and quick friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland district located in the heart of the city centre. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which has some of the best selction of shops in Europe. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. All rooms have been completely refurbished in 2015. All rooms have modern individually controlled air con, 40 inch flat screen TV's with the full BT Sports package. The hotel has an award winning brasserie La Bonne Auberge that has been awarded an AA Rosette every year since 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland