Stayed here on Friday and Saturday over the Easter weekend, having booked it some time ago the price was excellent which included a buffet breakfast. The hotel is very smart, busy and extremely clean, the rooms are in pristine condition and all facilities were good, we had Steps on the Friday night at the SECC which was just a taxi ride away, the following night we had Lord of the Dance, at the Concert Hall, adjacent from the Holiday Inn, so perfect location, the staff were very friendly and accomodating to any of our needs, I would definitly recommend and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland district located in the heart of the city centre. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which has some of the best selction of shops in Europe. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. All rooms have been completely refurbished in 2015. All rooms have modern individually controlled air con, 40 inch flat screen TV's with the full BT Sports package. The hotel has an award winning brasserie La Bonne Auberge that has been awarded an AA Rosette every year since 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland