I only spent one night but was very pleased with the service and the room. It has a great location-very close to the M8 junction 16 & fantastic for the city centre. Would be top of my list if I were to stay in Glasgow again.
A bit disapponted that wifi is only free for an hour though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland district located in the heart of the city centre. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which has some of the best selction of shops in Europe. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. All rooms have been completely refurbished in 2015. All rooms have modern individually controlled air con, 40 inch flat screen TV's with the full BT Sports package. The hotel has an award winning brasserie La Bonne Auberge that has been awarded an AA Rosette every year since 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland