US$230
US$269
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
US$118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$113
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
US$87
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$93
  • Free Internet
All reviewsduplex suiteelemis toiletriesrubber ducka city view roomsky tvbath streetcontinental breakfastmini fridgefloor to ceiling windowsmodern hoteldefinitely stay here againbrilliant hotelcentral locationcomfortable bedgood sizestayed for nightsgreat shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Glasgow with my daughter and sister-in-law for a dance competition. My sister-in-law stayed at this hotel which was just across the street from our hotel. It was a really nice hotel, clean— seemed newly remodeled — and the room was larger and seemed more American-style with a larger bathroom and more space to move about in general. Windows could be opened to the outside, there was a desk, and a large wall closet. The hotel has a nice restaurant with good and reasonably priced food. We actually ate there several nights just for convenience because we were exhausted from all the walking of the day. I will say that though the food was good, and the staff were friendly the service was quite slow. It is convenient to shopping and to bus and train lines. We walked most places in the city but were able to catch a bus to visit Kelvingrove museum. We even walked with our luggage to the bus station to catch a bus to the airport when we left. I can’t remember the room rate but I remember that I was shocked at what a good price it was for such a nice hotel. I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mommypeach
LSturrock3, General Manager at Apex City of Glasgow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mommypeach

Wow, what a terrific review.

We know that hotels and bedrooms are generally much bigger in America than in Europe, so trust me that your comments are appreciated! The hotel has only been open for three years, and whilst we are always making soft refurbishments and upgrading our rooms - I am glad we still have that new feel. I am also glad you enjoyed your meal in the restaurant. I am sorry to hear that you found the service slow, and I will address this with the restaurant manager.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped here for one night on business. Great find... nicely located to the city centre ! This hotel was great from the offset, wonderful greeting at reception, the room was clean tidy with a comfortable bed and spacious neatly decorated rooms. Nothing was an effort for the staff, the menu is basic, but the quality of food is fantastic ! Highly recommended to stay should you find yourself in Glasgow !

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Guy T

Dear Guy T

I would like to thank you for leaving such a lovely review following your stay with us.

It's such a pleasure to here that your stay got off to a great start with an Apex Warmer Welcome from Reception. I will also make sure to share your comments with Housekeeping and the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this to be a very comfortable hotel, spotlessly clean and really friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel, short stay or for a longer visit to the city. Great location, easy to get to from the train station.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fatruby

Dear fatruby

It such a pleasure to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, from the clean rooms to the friendly staff, it is so great to hear that we are providing such a great service to our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a few evening upon arrival to Scotland and will return there for our last night. The rooms were clean and cozy. The bell service was great. Breakfast (which was included for us) was very well done. Try the Apex sausages!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Colin V

Dear Colin V

I hope your second stay was as great as your first! It is very encouraging to hear about your clean rooms and tasty breakfast - we are very proud of our Apex signature sausage. I hope your trip round Scotland was enjoyable and that you returned home safely.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed for two nights in this well positioned hotel whilst on a course. I'd forgotten that I'd stayed in an Apex previously until I spotted the duck! Staff were very friendly and professional on my arrival and throughout. . My room was at the front of the hotel, but was nonetheless very quiet. Really comfy bed, great pillows and a brilliant shower and Elemis toiletries! The hotel was spotless. These little things are so important to get right, and Apex have nailed it. didn't have breakfast because I just have yoghurt and as a vegan, I've yet to come across a hotel that supplies soya yoghurt. I didn't use the dining room at all, but it looked lovely. Room service was good, but limited option if you're a vegan. I shall be back in August....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Maucro

Dear Maucro

After reading your review, we spoke to the Receptionist who checked you in and he remembered your reservation. We have updated a note on your profile, and whenever you stay in the future we will have some Soya yoghurt for you - just be sure to ask the breakfast team! We hope that you remembered your duck from your previous Apex stay, and can now start a collection!

We look forward to your visit in August!