Stayed in room 406 on the 4th floor. I liked the fresh decour in purples/grey and clean room/ensuite. Big dispensing toiletries so no skimping here! The hotel overall is very clean.
The window has nice view out onto the river clyde.
We had an early flight so didnt eat breakfast cant say what the food was like but menu had a good choice of light snacks to meals.
Hotel was about a 10 min walk from the buchannan bus station and we got a taxi there the next morning for £5.
There is a few places to eat around it but more choice and shops further into the town about a 5-10 min walk.
Only disadvantage of the room we were in was that due to it being a hot summer night we kept the window&glass panel slightly open but it was very noisy (train track and station close by) this interupted our sleep a little bit although the bed was too comfy in a good way hard to get out of it!
We have stayed here before a few years ago but we were in a room near the front so perhaps this is a better room to stay in to avoid the noise from the choo choos!!!
Check in was fast and staff were friendly to us and we wouldnt hesitate to stay again but in a room higher up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Glasgow is a four star hotel ideally located within a ten minute walk of Glasgow's 3 major stations - Glasgow Central, Queen Street and Argyle Street. The hotel is an easy 3 minute train journey or 20 minute walk from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and The Hydro Entertainment Arena, and is an ideal place to stay when visiting Glasgow both for business and leisure. For those planning a shopping trip the hotel offers a short 3 minute walk to St Enoch shopping centre as well as easy access to a plethora of nearby restaurants and bars to unwind in after a busy day in Glasgow. Jurys Inn Glasgow features all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which opens from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. Guests can also avail of 24 hour room service. If arriving by car, parking is available within a 3 minute walk of the hotel at Qpark Jamaica Street. Our comfortable bedrooms are suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All of our 321 bedrooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, tea, coffee and hot chocolate refreshment dock and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct with us can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Glasgow with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Jurys Inn Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Jurys Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Scotland