“Satisfying”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Came here for a work lunch starving hungry and didn't need a starter or side as the portions are so huge. Smells great and the wine we had was amazing.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have heard a few people speak of this place, but until today I have not had the pleasure of experience the truth they spoke. I could have sat outside on the pretty pedestrianised area at the front, but it was a little chilly and I was underdressed for the october scottish sunshine. I option for the warmth of indoors. Good service was immidiately apparent from the warm and friendly greeting I received, and I was offered a table beside the large windows into the courtyard. Perfect. The soup of the day was chicken and leek. Packed to the brim with shredded chicken and the most delicious soup I have had the pleasure of devouring! So good, I had to snapchat my contacts a photo of said soup to share the joy. The choice if mains was extensive with italian, steak, burgers. I otped for the home made chicken burger and was not disappointed! I can not recommend this establushment highly enough!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Fast and good service, good big pizzas, nice crust and rich toppings. The starters Mozarella sticks and fried squid were liked by some, but not all. Pricewise it was good value for money in comparison to other places we went. The only flaw was that our table was near the exit and we continously had cold air coming in. If you prebook in autumn or winter ask for a table upstairs or at least not opposite the bar.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

First time going to this restaurant, girlfriend told me about it.

Nice place, good atmosphere-had plenty of people in it. The service was smooth, management was flawless, my girlfriend ordered the carbonara which she did not like but the manager happily exchanged it for a pizza. No faults there. The waiter was attentive without being over bearing. Had an excellent burger, the Tony macaroni one.

Would come again.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Visited Toni Macaroni recently. The staff, food service and atmosphere was first class. Would strongly recommend for romantic evening or special family occasion. They offer a cut price "presto menu" daily before 6.30 p.m. This is exceptional value as all meals are full size..

1  Thank GRAHAM M