“Italian award well deserved”
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
Ranked #15 of 2,667 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you are celebrating a special occasion, enjoying dinner with friends or planning an intimate meal for two - our welcoming friendly staff provide a warm and cosy atmosphere for you to enjoy authentic Italian wines and cuisine. With an extensive menu on offer and an excellent range of wines to complement your meal, why not call in or contact us to make a reservation, and you could enjoy great tasting food, at reasonable prices, with your friends or loved ones.
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

To celebrate their winning as best family friendly restaurant, me and my 6yo went for our usual pizza. I love pasta at Bella Vita but I just can't say no to their pizza either!!!!
Fab service as usual :)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Was only in Glasgow for the evening so looked on TripAdvisor for ideas, DIDN'T WE PICK WELL!! We were made to feel welcome as soon as we walked through the door, and considering it was a Wednesday night it was great to walk into a busy, vibrant restaurant. Service was superb, perfectly timed between courses. Staff were superb, food was superb. Next time we are in the area it will be our first port of call.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Great restaurant and excellent value for money.
Lunch menu has good options and the wine list is good. I would go back

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I had an excellent lunch one sunday. Three courses for an amazing price. Service was excellent. Lovely atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I've been here a couple of times with my family, never fails to please us! The food was delicious and all the staff were very friendly. Overall everything is amazing! Create place for family gathering.