“Amazing food,value and service”

Buongiorno Bistro Italiano
Ranked #269 of 2,556 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Buongiorno. Bistro. Italiano, is a family run bistro situated in the South side of Glagow. Open from early morning, serving great Italian coffee and cooking up fantastic breakfast options. Lunch time consists of paninis, pasta, pizza and soups. The chef's at Buongiorno create fantastic authentic Italian cuisine in a small persoanl setting.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our 3rd visit to this little gem of a restaurant and again we were really impressed. It was a Monday night and my wife and I were there to celebrate our anniversary. Glad we booked as it was mobbed!! The food was as the last time, simply superb!! Matched by the service (keep up the good work Reece!!) and the atmosphere. We left with full to the brim, with a very pleasant experience after 3 courses, a ltr of wine, two large glasses of wine (well it was our anniversary!) and complimentary Limonchello!! ALL this for £40!! We're going back - soon.. (Gotta try signature dish pasta Buongiorno!!) Guys, don't change a thing - best restaurant in Glasgow!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We biked to Buongiorno from the campsite at Pollok park and were really impressed with the welcome, service and food. Will remember this restaurant when next in Glasgow.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Food was amazing was our first time there as we live next to braehead and xscape so don't venture far for food but decided to go further and try something new wasn't disappointed definetly will be back!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I can't speak highly enough of Buongiorno - I live in the area and go quite often which is unusual for me as normally I like to try different places. However I have had such consistently good experiences that I keep going back! The staff are brilliant and the atmosphere is always great. The food is fresh, really tasty and excellent value. The lunch/early evening menus and half-price pasta deals make an already-reasonable a la carte exceptional value for money. They also offer probably the best breakfast in the southside and the coffee is lovely. All in all I highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We use this smart, friendly Italian Restaurant a lot because it so good.
The food, the vino and of course owner Marco, brother Paul the chef, and their staff. One's we seem to se most are Kelly who is an amazing and happy person. Young Reece ( or as he's affectionately known Risotto is a fine young man.
I had my 65th Birthday and they put on a fine meal as previously agreed. I had beautiful Langoustine to start and vitello Milanese for my main. Ali had beautiful mussels followed by her favourite Lasagne.

Gratzie Mille