“Amore the same :)”

Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: Fish and Chip shop
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Upon entering this establishment i was greeted warmly by the 2 young ladies behind the counter area. They advised me that they were busy and would be with me in a minuete but i was to have a look at there menu. Whilst doing this the owner had appeared and made a very friendly greeting introducing himself and asking what i would like. I had purchased a king rib supper and on advisement from the owner a tub of gravy. I had a ten minuete wait for the food but i could see they were slammed and that the food was getting freshly prepared. I accepted my food when it was ready and was asked to enjoy and come back again. As i ate my meal i was very suprised to have enjoyed it so much. The freshness of the food was clear and made it taste delicious. And the gravy was so good i even bought a tub for my sunday dinner the following sunday. The staff and owner are clearly passionate about the food and service and care for there regulars which was obvious wth remembering there names and orders as well as being genuinly interested in there stories. I would reccomend Pizza Amore to anybody! Thanks alot guys!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I am tired of shop owners and friends trying to fool the general punters, this is a chippy no more , it is ok if you like chips and pizza

1  Thank solden186534
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Pizza Amore is my favourite eating place and I can't drive past without paying a visit. The Fish and Chips are always top notch and freshly cooked to order - they're so good I haven't even got round to trying the Pizza! I normally call with my order ten mins before arrival knowing my food will be fresh and ready to eat. The staff are very friendly and attentive to customers and Stefano is always very enthusiastic and proud of his food and rightly so. In my opinion his food and attention to detail make him worthy of the Trip Advisor best food in Scotland award. Like any thing good I am happytoI tell all my family and friends about Amore and after just one visit they become converted too!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a chip shop, and its not even great. This is absolutely not a restaurant by any means so shouldn't be here. I don't think a lot of these reviews are genuine- there are better fish shops on most high streets in Glasgow!

4  Thank Helloblueskies
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have been going to this chip shop for several years now and never been disappointed.
The staff are always friendly and welcoming and the food is always good quality.
The owner hates anyone to be unhappy with the service and goes out his way to make sure you are getting the best.
On special occassions I have been given something free or a voucher .. even little gifts for the children at Christmas or Easter.
The customers are made to feel like part of a big family.

2  Thank Angie797