“Outstanding staff and fabulous food very wellcoming.”
Review of Pizza Amore

Pizza Amore
Ranked #1,242 of 2,520 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Fish and Chip shop
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I am one very happy customer and I visit pizza amore on a regular basis I have never been disappontied with any of the food I have purchased from there food is always fresh and sent out at a high standard the staff are just down to earth and try there best to keep a smile on there face and give excellent customer service even tho they busy fridays are always jumping but staff are always happy and chatty always a warm greeting and a nice goodbye if you are a regular as I am you will know yourself the staff always remember your name and if the don't and your new will always make an effort to try and get to know you I was dissapointed to read some of the poor reviews on pizza amore about how the reviews are made up by family and friends what these people fail to realise is if you love this place and visit it you are part of the family and you make friends with staff yeah it may not be a restraunt where you can sit down ect but if you asked them for a seat they would bend over backwards to give you one espescialy the elderly if there is a wait for there food especialy as fish is cooked to order so never soggy fish please guys give this place a shot you will love it :-)

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Upon entering this establishment i was greeted warmly by the 2 young ladies behind the counter area. They advised me that they were busy and would be with me in a minuete but i was to have a look at there menu. Whilst doing this the owner had appeared and made a very friendly greeting introducing himself and asking what i would like. I had purchased a king rib supper and on advisement from the owner a tub of gravy. I had a ten minuete wait for the food but i could see they were slammed and that the food was getting freshly prepared. I accepted my food when it was ready and was asked to enjoy and come back again. As i ate my meal i was very suprised to have enjoyed it so much. The freshness of the food was clear and made it taste delicious. And the gravy was so good i even bought a tub for my sunday dinner the following sunday. The staff and owner are clearly passionate about the food and service and care for there regulars which was obvious wth remembering there names and orders as well as being genuinly interested in there stories. I would reccomend Pizza Amore to anybody! Thanks alot guys!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

I am tired of shop owners and friends trying to fool the general punters, this is a chippy no more , it is ok if you like chips and pizza

1  Thank solden186534
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Pizza Amore is my favourite eating place and I can't drive past without paying a visit. The Fish and Chips are always top notch and freshly cooked to order - they're so good I haven't even got round to trying the Pizza! I normally call with my order ten mins before arrival knowing my food will be fresh and ready to eat. The staff are very friendly and attentive to customers and Stefano is always very enthusiastic and proud of his food and rightly so. In my opinion his food and attention to detail make him worthy of the Trip Advisor best food in Scotland award. Like any thing good I am happytoI tell all my family and friends about Amore and after just one visit they become converted too!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a chip shop, and its not even great. This is absolutely not a restaurant by any means so shouldn't be here. I don't think a lot of these reviews are genuine- there are better fish shops on most high streets in Glasgow!

4  Thank Helloblueskies