“Don't use this takeaway”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Ordered my Indian through just eat.com it took 1hour and 40mibs to arrive after me phoning twice to find out what was taking so long upon arrival I had to reheat my curry as it was cold and there was 5tiny little bits of chicken in the curry, very disappointed will not be using this takeaway again

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Family business. the food took ages to arrive to our table though the restaurant was empty. the food was average my soup tasted of burnt while my boyfriend who is pakistani didn't enjoy the food at all and claims the food served to him was cold

Reviewed 24 April 2013

This restaurant is literally in the midst of a housing scheme. We (my husband and myself,husband being a chef to trade) have eaten here twice.The rating of this restaurant as I have marked it, is based on the food and food only.

This restaurant seemingly has only been open for approximately one year,and I can not understand how it is not busier.

The food is excellent and the friendliness and helpfulness of the owners is brilliant.

The only thing I would say is they are needing to take a little more care with the appearance of the tables. Their laundry is not of the best standard. ( On saying that we eat off plates,not table-covers.)

We had a Living-Social voucher and the deal was for a starter and main course,we decided to go on a Wednesday evening and the place was empty. A few carry out meals were served and we were the only people eating.

But the staff could not have been nicer,or friendlier,and best of all the food could not have been nicer. This is the reason my award is 10/10

4  Thank linda1953
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Visited with my boyfriend who had bought a voucher deal. On arrival I thought it was a takeaway but after entering found some tables and chairs in what looked like the most thrown together cafe/restaurant ever. Could not fault the food or the politeness of the staff but the place was freezing and service was very slow - they did say they were short staffed due to a family wedding and gave us a complimentary dish so not complaining!! I actually felt quite sad as I think it could be a nice wee restaurant with a little bit of TLC as the food was nice and even without a voucher would be very reasonably priced. Not sure I would return but thats more because it was out the way for us however if you want a unique experience its certainly worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice, once with the meal deal then went back as the food is amazing. I agree the place is cold and seating not the best but the food makes up for it for us. I don't see it as a negative no alcohol licence, see it as a bonus as you can take with you what ever you want and free corkage so no complaints there. We live 5 miles from here but still intend to make this our local Indian as we have not tasted better in Glasgow.

2  Thank Inverness820