“Hidden gem!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Visited here with my husband one week night using a living social voucher. The food was freshly made to order and very tasty. Although we use a voucher we had a look at te menu and the food is very reasonably priced. This restaurant doesn't sell alcohol but doesn't charge corkage to bring your own bottle which is a bonus. Would be useful to have some wine glasses - we were given tumblers when we asked for glasses for the wine. Was very quiet dining in restaurant but it was a weeknight and didn't bother us at all. We will be back!

• Visited April 2013
14 Thank 390katiet87390

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“authentic freshly prepared indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Visited on a Sunday night using our Living Social deal. We were welcomed into the restaurant which I was surprised to find empty apart from us. I had "googled" the place before we visited and was a little disappointed with the appearance inside - in need of a revamp or visit by Gordon Ramsay I would say. The restaurant does not sell alcohol but diners are welcome to BYOB with zero corkage charge. (Hubby was pleased he read the small print before we left the house!) The food was freshly made to order so we didn't mind having a glass of wine while waiting for it to arrive. The food tasted delicious and I would have no hesitation in recommending it if you are looking for some really tasty Indian food. The restaurant is a bit off the beaten track, near the Cathcart entrance to Linn Park which meant a pleasant walk home for us. Maybe we will return on a Friday or Saturday night the next time in the hope that it is busier.

• Visited June 2013
9 Thank TopWanderer
“Don't use this takeaway”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

Ordered my Indian through just eat.com it took 1hour and 40mibs to arrive after me phoning twice to find out what was taking so long upon arrival I had to reheat my curry as it was cold and there was 5tiny little bits of chicken in the curry, very disappointed will not be using this takeaway again

• Visited June 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“the food took ages to come”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Family business. the food took ages to arrive to our table though the restaurant was empty. the food was average my soup tasted of burnt while my boyfriend who is pakistani didn't enjoy the food at all and claims the food served to him was cold

Visited April 2013
scotland
“A wee beauty in the midst of nothing spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

This restaurant is literally in the midst of a housing scheme. We (my husband and myself,husband being a chef to trade) have eaten here twice.The rating of this restaurant as I have marked it, is based on the food and food only.

This restaurant seemingly has only been open for approximately one year,and I can not understand how it is not busier.

The food is excellent and the friendliness and helpfulness of the owners is brilliant.

The only thing I would say is they are needing to take a little more care with the appearance of the tables. Their laundry is not of the best standard. ( On saying that we eat off plates,not table-covers.)

We had a Living-Social voucher and the deal was for a starter and main course,we decided to go on a Wednesday evening and the place was empty. A few carry out meals were served and we were the only people eating.

But the staff could not have been nicer,or friendlier,and best of all the food could not have been nicer. This is the reason my award is 10/10

• Visited April 2013