“Fantastic family fare!”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Fantastic family fare!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Visited Bella Fresca for the first time on Saturday and the only thing I was upset with was that it took me so long to do so.

This place is lovely; friendly and attentive staff, charming interior and as authentic as you could hope for in Glasgow.

Like all good Italian eateries, the menu scales up and down depending on your appetite. If you're just in the mood for a spot of lunch or a three course meal, Bella Fresca will suit all tastes. I can recommend trying the minestrone soup - big chunky bits of veg and packed with flavour!

I decided on a calzone and was amazed at the size of it when it arrived. You are able to select your toppings of choice for about a quid extra so there's no excuse to not create your perfect pizza. The whole thing was delicious, I initially felt a bit greedy for eating it all (that feeling soon passed), but how could I not. The toppings were tasty and all of them stood out, even the dough was knock-out! My friend was equally delighted.

Finished off our feast with a lovely latte and were pleasantly surprised by the bill. With a gem of a deli next door, Bella Fresca is a great traditional, family run business that will be sure to tell my friends about.

• Visited October 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Tried the Rest ? Now try the Best !!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The closest you will get to the food from the Gods !! Fantastic Italian Home Cooking that will send you on a vortex to Napoli or the Amaphi Coast with one taste ! Its that good ! Proprietors Tony and Lucio and their hard working staff will ensure you have a memorable time whilst dining at Bella Fresca Whether its the ambiance of the Dean Martin tunes simmering away in the background or just the sheer atmosphere of the place you have to give this a try ! The Deli counter has to be seen to be believed ! Top Top Food All in All a very well managed and established place A +++++++++++

• Visited October 2013
“Try it!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Loved the fact we were given a table on a very busy night and not booked a table. Food and menu excellent! Prices good too. Friendly, fast service.

Visited September 2013
paisley scotland
“Bellamy fresca yum”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

booked this restaurant thro 5pm, after recommendations from friends. Had a delicious meal excellent friendly service ,had a bottle of house red montipulcianio which was fab.All plates were scraped clean.
will definetly be visiting again and recommending to friends

• Visited September 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely traditional Italian restaurant!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice and on both visits, I've had a nice time! The restaurant is situation on Paisley Road West near Cardonald on the outskirts of Glasgow probably about 10 or so minutes from Glasgow City Centre.

The restaurant has the traditional Italian look from the outside with chairs and tables outside with a canopy and seating inside. It is more like a cafe with cakes on display and the smell of coffee when you walk in is gorgeous, it would not look out of place in Rome or Milan!

**Food**
The restaurant do a deal on nights excluding friday and saturday where you can order 2 courses for £10.99 or something, I can't remember off the top of my head but it certainly is value for money. On the first occasion, I had the Italian stew to start which was lovely and then a chicken risotto with spinach for main course. After the gorgeous starter, I was slightly disappointed with the main course as the risotto was slighty stodgy and the chicken was not chicken breast as I imagined it would be. It was chicken from the bone which I don't like but that is just my personal taste. We didn't have a dessert.

The next time I visited I went straight for a main course and had the arrabiata. I asked if I could have italian sausage in it which was not a problem. This was really nice! Spicy and a good portion. Much better choice than the first main course! My boyfriend had a pepperoni and chorizo pizza which he said was lovely. The restaurant also does seafood and steaks.

I unfortunately couldn't drink on both visits so I did not have the chance to taste the wine but I hope that the next time I go I can do so! The restaurant has a lovely display of cakes and ice cream.

**Overall**
The staff were friendly and attentive. The service was prompt and the value for money was good. It is a cosy little place, good to relax in if you want to just have a coffee. Very nice and traditional italian cooking. Great little find, I'd recommend visiting.

• Visited August 2013