“Our favourite local.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Whether you are looking for simply a coffee, quick lunch or delicious evening meal, this is our favourite cafe/bistro with all things Italian. They serve the best minestrone soup ever, have an extensive menu and wine list. It has been described as being capable of being in Manhattan's Little Italy. It is always a treat, we'll done boys!t

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

What can I say about this place? First time here and my parents were down for a long weekend. Perfect food and staff!
The food was amazing and the staff were exceptional. Easily the best Italian food I have ever experienced and I will certainly be back. Faultless from start to finish.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We loved it again, its great value for money and superbly prepared food. Its a long time (many mollusc months) since I tasted perfectly cooked plump juicy gems like these, the sauce did not overpower the taste and the finely sliced Spring onion and red pepper complimented this tasty dish, unlike some well known fish restaurants who over season or spice, therefore killing the flavour of their fish dishes.
There were a few regular 'well kent' faces also enjoying themselves adding a nice happy atmosphere to this popular venue.
Tony and Lucy watched over and looked after us with their usual unobtrusive care.
We'll be back soon for a pal's birthday treat.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Visited Bella Fresca for the first time on Saturday and the only thing I was upset with was that it took me so long to do so.

This place is lovely; friendly and attentive staff, charming interior and as authentic as you could hope for in Glasgow.

Like all good Italian eateries, the menu scales up and down depending on your appetite. If you're just in the mood for a spot of lunch or a three course meal, Bella Fresca will suit all tastes. I can recommend trying the minestrone soup - big chunky bits of veg and packed with flavour!

I decided on a calzone and was amazed at the size of it when it arrived. You are able to select your toppings of choice for about a quid extra so there's no excuse to not create your perfect pizza. The whole thing was delicious, I initially felt a bit greedy for eating it all (that feeling soon passed), but how could I not. The toppings were tasty and all of them stood out, even the dough was knock-out! My friend was equally delighted.

Finished off our feast with a lovely latte and were pleasantly surprised by the bill. With a gem of a deli next door, Bella Fresca is a great traditional, family run business that will be sure to tell my friends about.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

The closest you will get to the food from the Gods !! Fantastic Italian Home Cooking that will send you on a vortex to Napoli or the Amaphi Coast with one taste ! Its that good ! Proprietors Tony and Lucio and their hard working staff will ensure you have a memorable time whilst dining at Bella Fresca Whether its the ambiance of the Dean Martin tunes simmering away in the background or just the sheer atmosphere of the place you have to give this a try ! The Deli counter has to be seen to be believed ! Top Top Food All in All a very well managed and established place A +++++++++++