“Instantly at ease with brilliant front of house reception team.”
Review of Jurys Inn

Jurys Inn
Ranked #544 of 2,623 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel recently and must say I was immediately greeted with a very warm welcome. Leah and Ella in particular were not only very professional on my arrival but throughout my stay. This was my first time in Glasgow, they were consistently informative and helpful.
I would like to thank Leah and Ella for making my staying that extra special, they are fantastic ambassadors for the Jury's Inn brand and a valuable credit to the team at Jury's Inn Jamaica Street. and I would also highly recommend this hotel to all

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a meeting at jury's inn the other day and was a little sceptical as I have not heard much about the meetings and events floor. Everything was set up exactly how we wanted it with no issues we even asked for a set of speakers which were delivered and connected within minutes by a very helpful Gary. The girls at the desk made me feel so welcome thank you Isla Gary and Natalie.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

was served by a bartender who i thought was of greek descent originally but turned out to be from yorkshire! Great service all night despite the accent, George was always welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a meeting with Jurys Inn recently and could not fault the facilities in any way! Fantastic space with the most attentive staff, special mention to Gary, Isla and Melissa who were always there for everything we needed. Would definitely recommend it. Thanks again!

2  Thank Matteo L
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The restaurant is spacious and service was excellent nothing was too much trouble. Evening meal and breakfast menus have a great range to suit all appetites