“underpaid, cheeky staff, terrible service, terrible food, cold coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #93 of 130 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I went to this starbucks when i was in a rush to catch a bus at the bus station. when i went in there was no queue and the place fairly empty. however, after i finished looking at the cakes available, i went to order and the staff were too busy chatting to see that i was waiting to be served. when i did get noticed, it was with an attitude as if i was in the wrong for being there and interuppting their conversation! there was no friendliness whatsoever, and the girl that served me practically shouted at me when i asked for an espresso; "a single or a double?" with a bitter edge to her voice. if you are that angry in general at a customer just being there, then you should not work in customer service!! i also bought a lemon muffin to take away. i stood at the end of the bar area to wait for my drink. and i waited....and waited...eventually I had to interuppt the conversation that the baristas were having to ask if my drink was ready yet. turns out that it was sitting on the machine, having been poured and sitting there, forgotten, for a good five minutes. it was disgusting and cold, but by this time the staff had already begun a fresh conversation about 'he said, she said....' i went to eat my muffin once i got on the bus. it was stale. i will never frequent another starbucks store again!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great spot for people-watching in Sauchiehall Street but apart from that nothing special. I had an almond croissant and it was so chewy it felt like it could have been yesterday's rather than fresh. Also severe lack of almond filling. Sorry Starbucks, was only here because I had a discount voucher and I remain a Costa fan.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Love love love !! Best coffee in town and very cosy and relaxing cafe :) I'm addicted to the frappe's

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Directly across from our Glasgow hotel, Starbucks coffees and lattes were our breakfast beverages of choice during our Glasgow visit! One morning we were the first customers, and for some reason the staff could not get the store's computers to work. After artfully preparing our coffees, and serving our pastries, they could not make the sale, as the registers wouldn't go "on-line". As we had a tour bus to catch, the staff graciously told us to take our breakfasts with their compliments! When we returned the next morning, and offered to pay, they declined and wished us well with the remainder of our tour of Scotland. It's really just a regular Starbucks, in a great location, but the staff made it a special place for us!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

An excellent cafe along the Sauchiehall Street.
A small and modest Starbucks but in my opinion cozy and warm.
Nice staff and good service as always and a decent coffee, this coffee shop is not very big, it has a few tables inside and a few chair and sofas which makes it the perfect living room.