“Good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Restaurant not in the Center. Need a Taxi. Reservation o.k. Small, modern restaurant. Food very good, but nothing special. Not a great choice, however. We asked for lobster, but there was none. Friendly personnell. If you wish something special, ask before you book. Anyhow, it was nice there and I can recommend it.

2  Thank Pietro R

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my partner had been meaning to try here for a while, when we finally did we were not disappointed.

We had the two course meal deal each with a glass of wine and our choices were very tasty. The tomato, coconut soup was amazing! Could not fault the quality of the food, however I felt my Sea Bass main was bulked up with too much iceberg lettuce, saying this I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Service was very good also.

It may be worth noting the restaurant is very small.

Great little restaurant.

Overall a great restaurant with lovely food.

Overall very nice

1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

so delicious and fresh seafood! very good service and clean place. some expensive price, but no more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

An excellent restaurant, easily accessible from the Shields Road Underground station. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Ian J
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This out of the eway but very convenient restaurant is a gem worth finding. It’s located at the entrance to Shields Road undergraound, adjacent to the fish shop. This was a birthday treat for me with my family and it was an excellent choice. The small restaurant was quiet at 6pm but every table was booked and we made it ahead of the later “rush”. As a pescatarian, the menu was a dream and I was almost spoiled for choice. The starters were more than ample and desserts just too tempting. Don’t miss this.

1  Thank Irene G