Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre Buchanan Galleries Hotel
US$338
US$364
US$292
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$164
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$277
US$301
US$293
3,336 results
All reviewsgreat locationroyal concert hallbus stationcity centresauchiehall streetthyme restaurantmeal dealkey cardshopping triproom was spotlessexcellent hotelexcellent stayqueen street stationcar parkbudget hotelfamily roomnight's sleep
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Lovely stay, the staff I met were lovely unfortunately I left my straighteners behind then couldn't get through to hotel on the telephone then was staying at another premier inn with my family during Easter holidays, they phoned for me. No sign of my straighteners. Very annoyed at myself for leaving them but also at the dishonesty of ? , don,t know but I definitely left them behind in my room and they never found them?

Room Tip: Don't forget anything, you won't get it back
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night for the great price of £29. Such good value for money in a perfect location. Room spacious and clean and very quiet at night. Didn't eat breakfast this time as found a nice cafe on Renfield Street. Hope to return very soon, hopefully for the same price!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Audreyrobertson77
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I wanted a a trip to Glasgow and could not believe a premier inn ranked #1 in Trip Advisor. Read most the reviews and stayed for 3 nights <£150.

The hotel is very clean staff are very friendly and the location is the best if you love shops and food. There are so many bars and all shops you want. and 1 million Greggs.

I can justify it being #1 ranked and glad I booked over the Charing Cross one which is 20mins walk from the shops!

Bad points: Breakfast too expensive but are many option outside, stepping out of bath can be awkward as floor is much lower and no shaver plus in bathroom. If you are going to stay in Glasgow, pick this one.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Really couldn't fault this Premier Inn. It has a fantastic location right in the centre, and was excellent for our trip to Glasgow. Everything is relatively new which always helps, but the rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Not much more to say really. The only thing that let it down a bit was the abrupt barman. We had a couple of afternoon drinks and he really looked as if he didn't want to be there and that serving us drinks was a major hassle. Aside from that, staff were great, and overall, this was a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Really friendly and helpful staff , good value for money and spotlessly clean room. The location is very central with good links to everything. We really enjoyed our stay. We enjoyed the continental breakfast which was good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family