Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre Buchanan Galleries Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$390
US$339
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$365
US$294
Agoda.com
US$207
US$172
US$146
  • Room Service
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$192
Agoda.com
US$201
US$182
3,336 results
All reviewsgreat locationroyal concert hallbus stationcity centresauchiehall streetthyme restaurantmeal dealkey cardshopping triproom was spotlessexcellent hotelexcellent stayqueen street stationcar parkbudget hotelfamily roomnight's sleep
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is the 2nd time I've stayed here in the last 8 months, only for 1 night this time - I spent the previous three nights at the Crowne Plaza where even with a convention rate I was paying over £50 a night more than I got for the £29 deal here (and don't ask how much they wanted for wi-fi!).

Once again, automatic check-in was very prompt, with the receptionist checking whether I'd stayed there before, knew about the good night guarantee, etc. My room was on the 11th floor, with a good view over the concert hall. The room and bathroom were clean, as usual, and I can attest that the system of booking for dinner by replying to their text message does work! (I'm always a bit suspicious of technology until I've checked it works - I did work in IT for over 20 years and know how unreliable it can be!). Nice evening meal in the Thyme restaurant.

This is certainly my preferred choice of hotel when I'm visiting Glasgow. My next booking is in August at the Premier Inn in Stratford, London - we'll see how that compares...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Great value for money, the room was spotless and the staff were lovely. The only thing is you only get 30mins free wifi and then it becomes very expensive. However the wifi is very slow anyway. I also thpught the 2 oclock check in was a bit late but the staff let us into our room as soon as we arrived :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent hotel well located in Glasgow. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms are very clean and comfortable with excellent views over the city. Breakfast fresh and lots of choice. Highly recommended

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I'm a big fan of Premier Inns and this stay did not disappoint - from the short distance to major transport hubs, helpful staff, to the mega comfy beds, value for money and yummy breakfast - just brilliant. Massively recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank rhonalou
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have just returned from a weekend stay at the new Premier Inn and can't recommend it enough.

Our room was on the 17th floor so it had fabulous views, no noise and while it was standard Premier Inn style, it was spotlessly clean and very spacious, with a sofa and armchair as well as a king sized bed.

The location doesn't get much better, literally in the very centre of the city so surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants as well as the train and bus stations. The price was reasonable and all the staff were friendly and helpful - we'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor, there are three lifts and it's worth it for the views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple