“Can't wait to book again!”
Review of 15 Royal Terrace

15 Royal Terrace
Ranked #6 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Our desire at 15 Royal Terrace is to provide you with the best possible Spa experience, whether you are with us for an hour or for the day. We firmly believe that key to it all is delivering the right treatment for your needs.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Can't wait to book again!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Booked two hour-long treatments for my sister and I - the invigorating back massage (on special at £35) and the prescription facial (also on special at £30) for Saturday afternoon.

Received a warm welcome on arrival and completed the registration forms in their comfortable lounge, overlooking Kelvingrove Park.

My masseur (sorry, I can't remember her name) was excellent and talked me through the procedure in advance, which involved paraffin wax being applied to my back to relax my muscles. I'm not sure whether it was the paraffin or just my masseur's skills but it was certainly the best back massage that I've ever had and at such excellent value too (even if you pay the full price of £45)! I thoroughly recommend this treatment and fully intend to book it again soon.

My sister was also full of praise for her facial.

Top tip: Like them on Facebook for monthly information of their special offers!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank OutdoorsyG

Aberdeen
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“relaxed and revitalized”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

A lovely experience with welcoming staff. A relaxing walk through Kelvingrove Park after my treatment. BLISS

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Elaine M
Renfrew, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I booked in for a body blitz package just as a wee treat.

I arrived a little early but was warmly welcomed and sat in the large lounge with a cup of tea until it was time for my treatment.

My treatment room was cosy and comfortable. The therapist took her time to explain the treatment to me and give me options for the full body massage. The treatment itself was fantastic, really relaxing.

Afterwards, there was no rush for me to leave so I sat in the lounge and had some water before leaving.

It was quite expensive in comparison to other places I could have chosen but I think it was money well spent and I will return in the future.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Runningbaker
Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Total con - do not go!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Booked two half hour treatments plus tea and cake and lucky to get two 15 minute treatments and left to make our own tea and cake was nothing special. We were 10 minutes late but were not asked to come early to complete forms or discuss treatment options.

Basically you are allocated an hour slot to discuss treatment options, fill out paperwork get dressed and undressed and leave five minutes before next client. Do not go

Visited March 2014
9 Thank 679pscott
Dumfries, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic Spa”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I bought an itison voucher for two 30 minutes treatments at this wonderful spa. I had the Decleor Booster Facial it was terrific I never felt so good, it was so relaxing. Then I had the Jessica Manicure, my nails looked fantastic. The staff are extremely friendly and couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome. The rooms were spacious, warm and very clean, in the waiting area there was a lovely coal fire which was welcome on that cold day. After the treatments I was told to help myself to tea or coffee and I was giving a large slice of chocolate cake (which was delicious). At the weekend parking is free outside the Spa, so that was a bonus. I can't wait to go back.

Visited December 2013