“Best in shawlands - why did it take us so long to find it ?”

Singh's Little India
Ranked #1,365 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Best in shawlands. We always used balbirs before, which now closed. Standard for Indian food around here is high but this excels them all. I recommend the kahari, bhoona, and chicken tikka. This is now a weekly take away, probably not good for waistline though.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

went for lunch on sat, 2nd time there. The lunch menu very good value, went for a Lamb Dansac, madras strength curry, my Better Half had chicken chilli Tikka Masala. served with Nan and rice.
Tasted great. Was good to have lager on Tap. Service was good as well. Here's hoping they get more customers.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Our voucher this time was for a main course each with rice and naan to share for 2 for 13£ from livingsocial.
I loved the restaurant inside as it is quite cosey my curry was good in taste and the lamb was very tender but was very full of red food coloring which I didn't like my boyfriend had another curry with chicken the naan was really good nice and warm and crispy so all in all we did like the food and would like to return.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

This is a cracking wee Indian. The food is superb, very fresh, made to order, with some unusual dishes on the menu. I tried their padora bread which is like a really fluffy nan bread with sliced chilli chicken on top, mmmmmmmm. No matter what we've ordered recently, or in the past, it is always tasty. I believe the owners Mum does all the cooking. Very authentic, drinks are always well presented too, service is excellent.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Although atmospherically nothing special and the service slow the food delivered absolutely made up for it. One of the best curry's i have tasted. Wonderful Korma, Garam Masala served with lovley fresh Nan bread. Defiantly somewhere i will be heading back to in the future.