“DECENT”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: NYC is a laid back dining experience that specialise in fresh cooked burgers and dogs . We have a wide range of fine craft beers and over 35 cocktails available for you to sample.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We used an itison voucher and for the tenner we paid we got a pulled pork hot dog, a works burger, a side of onion rings and both had plenty of chips with it, so for value it was excellent.

However, apart from that, when you compare it to other burger places that have opened in Glasgow recently, there is something missing in NYC. The food is just not as good as say Smoak or Bread Meats Bread.

But NYC do deals during the week where you get 241 on stuff so it does offer good value, its just not the best at this kind of thing.

There are newer reviews for NYC

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Ate here on Thursday night with a friend. Both of us had burgers, which were amazing! They were huge, we couldn't even finish them. We also had a few drinks each, and the bill was only £26! Burgers were 2 for 1.
I think a few other things could be added to the menu, steak for example, and pizza even to give it the full NYC theme! All in all, great wee place to eat & have a few drinks. Will certainly be back again.

1  Thank louise_cfc2003
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Visited this bar on hope street with my sister with Groupon voucher.Good voucher deal.My chicken burger was very good and wholeheartedly recommend.No added costs with accompanying fries and a portion of mozzarella sticks between two as an extra bonus because of voucher.My sister ordered the burger with steak shavings...it was nice but unsure were the steak was?We had waited half hour for food which gave us time to catch up but sister felt it wasn't really what she ordered.She did enjoy her burger but felt on leaving we should have really questioned the advertising of this burger...perhaps we would have if we had paid full price.Would I go again?Yes but water with my meal or alcohol since five fifty for two soft drinks is criminal.

1  Thank Mrcpych
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Was in town shopping and fancied a burger so thought I'd give NYC a try, and boy I'm glad I did. I had the New York Philly cheese burger with fries and it was fantastic, my girlfriend had the manhattan burger with fries and she thought it was very good too, she couldn't finish it. We also had a side portion of chicken wing too. The service was very good and food arrived quickly. I will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Absolutely awful, £13 for an awful bland greasey burger which tasted like something from the freezer at ASDA which was delivered in a basket. Pineapple smoothie was made with frozen fruit and cheap apple juice from a carton. Just like another reviewer said, McDonalds is better and cheaper. Dull dingy place, music too loud and its jsut basically a dive.

3  Thank diocancro