“Nothing special but ok”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Nothing special but ok”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to many Burrito places, Mission Burrito in Cardiff, Illegal Jacks in Edinburgh and this place is not as good. The staff were friendly enough but the fillings were quite small and the wrap was quite sticky and wet and not as tasty as the other burrito places.

The prices were good value and I understand they do meal deals during the day. I would return here again but it probably would not be my first choice.

Visited June 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“The best Burrito I've had in years!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Visited after a night out in the West End. Delicious food and great value! The best Burrito I've had in years!

• Visited June 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

When it comes to burritos, this place serves some fantastic burritos. The food was really tasty, great value. Also, when it comes to the special offer, you get two drinks with every meal! They make a great margarita.

• Visited May 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best Mexican Food Ever!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

When I can't be bothered cooking, which happens more than I should admit, I reach for the laptop and look myself up a takeaway. Last week ,fed up of the usual fare, namely Indian or Chinese, I did a bit of digging for alternative cuisines that deliver and stumbled across Taco Mazama, a self styled Mexican Kitchen (There website with an option to order online is www.tacomazama.co.uk for anyone that is interested.) and half an hour later I was sat in front of the single tastiest, flavorsome takeaway I have in quite sometime. Mind blown, I set off the find this diamond, during my lunch hour a few days later and I am delighted to report that they do a spectacularly good lunchtime deal (£3.99!) and it tastes every bit as good if not better sitting in after you have directed the friendly staff in making your fajita (in my case) exactly as you like (hot in my case!). Brilliant all round!

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So tasty! Eat here all the time”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Went down to Taco Mazama on Byres road today for lunch with some mates, had a veggie chilli quesadilla and it was so good! Its so good that they do a few vegetarian options, other mexican places in Glasgow are pretty rubbish for it. We come here loads and it never disappoints! The staff are nice and we got our food really quickly and theres always a relaxed atmosphere in the shop. Seriously recommend it!

• Visited April 2014