“5 star service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 96 Hotels in Glasgow
Darlington, United Kingdom
“5 star service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great stay at the Park inn highly recommend. Room gorgeous and immaculately clean. breakfast choice superb deserves a 5 star rating. Staff were very well trained and attentive better than some 5 star hotels I have sayed in. look forward to going back

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

1 Thank mandy w
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thanks for the great review mandy w!

Excellent service is what we aim to achieve at the hotel and I'm glad we were on hand to help during your stay.

When you next want to book make sure to call 0141 221 1211 for all the best offers!

Kindest Regards,
Ross

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Reykjavik, Iceland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Overall a nice hotel, lovely and clean room and the shower is good. I found there was a lack of hanging rails and shelf space in the bathroom, which was irksome. Also, I thought I had booked a room which included breakfast, but it turned out breakfast was not included, which was very annoying. Would still recommend especially if you get a good deal as the hotel is very central and the staff are very friendly and forthcoming.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Hi Ingibjorg A,

Thank you for the Tripadvisor review.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed most areas of the hotel. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and it's always nice to hear when this has translated to a guests experience at the hotel.

I can see you booked using an accommodation website. I'm sorry this led to confusion with what was included in your rate. Please contact us on 0141 221 1211 when your next in Glasgow for the best deals.

I hope we see you again in the near future.

Regards,
Staffordshire, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for Valentines weekend. First off, the hotel is ideally located; a short walk from Buchanan Street Subway and Glasgow Central. We spent quite a bit of time in the West End, so having the subway nearby was handy.

Room was modern clean and tidy (minor, but the bulb in the shower of room 510 was flickering), good, powerful shower, and hotel staff friendly and polite.

My two very minor criticisms in what would otherwise be a perfect review;
1) When we checked in, the first room we were allocated was apparently still occupied. This was quickly resolved.

2) The front-desk was sometimes empty and there was no call bell or phone to attract staff attention. This was the case when we arrived and when we came to collect our left luggage. Again, we weren't waiting long.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the review jiimbob.

Needless to say I'm thrilled you enjoyed the hotel on the whole. I'm sorry we let you down in 2 aspects and will endeavour to ensure issues like this do not happen again.

I hope we see you again soon!

Regards,
Falkirk, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Got a good deal here from lastminute.com and well worth the price, although I probably wouldn't come back if I was paying full rates as there is better in the same vicinity. The public spaces and room were very clean and modern. The room size was good and freshly decorated, although I found the room a bit sparse and was OK for a night or two it wouldn't be very inviting coming back to if you were staying much longer. All the staff I spoke with were very helpful. The buffet breakfast was good. Sleep quality was good and the bathroom nice, although I still don't get this new thing of putting a shower screen along half of the shower tray and leaving the rest open for the splash water to go on the floor, I am seeing this more and more in newly refurbished hotels. Would I come back? Yes definitely, but it would have to be on another special deal. Thanks for a good stay

• 5 of 5 bubbles
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for the review duncinmanila.

I'm glad to hear you liked the hotel, and if you're looking to stay again in the near future please contact us on 0141 221 1211 for the best deals!

I hope we see you again soon.

Elgin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Booked the hotel for family weekend away, got great deal of£90 for 2 nights B& B per couple in the winter sale deal. Rooms were very clean and modern. Was worried the blinds wouldn't keep out the light but they did as we didn't have any curtains. Had room on 4th floor, was bit noisy on both nights as looked onto the road but was ok otherwise.Very modern bathroom with toiletries.
Buffet breakfast was lovely, plenty choice of hot and cold foods. Fresh fruit salad was very good.
Would stay again if getting the good deal, probably if paying full cost would go elsewhere as wouldn't be worth £90 per night usual cost. Location was superb as only 3 mins from Queen Street Station.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
RossSaunders, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Thank you for the excellent review Sheila M!

We aim to provide a comfortable modern room with a plentiful breakfast in an excellent location. These are 3 aspects of any hotel that must be spot on.
I'm glad we delivered this to you and hope you will stay again in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and modern. The breakfast was extensive and delicious. All for a great bargain of a price. I stayed for just one night but would definitely return again. I arrived early (1130) as I had a wedding to attend at 1300. Despite the check in time being 1500, the staff checked if the room was available. And as it was not ready, they directed me to the toilets to get changed, allowed me to straighten my hair at their meeting room and stored my bag till I returned later on in the night. Nothing was too much effort for the staff. Not to mention, the bonus of its fantastic location as I had no problems walking back to the hotel after a lovely evening in the Merchant City area of Glasgow's City Centre. I highly recommend this hotel for any budget travellers looking for the best bang for their buck.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Hi lamnother,

Thank you for the excellent review.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and the wedding you attended. The merchant city is a 5 minute stroll from the hotel, perfect distance for a leisurely walk.

I hope we will see you again soon.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I loved it! It was clean, comfortable, reasonably priced and very well located - walking distance to the main train stations and the centre of Glasgow. Staff were helpful and friendly, couldn't really find a fault with this place! Would recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the amazing review travelbugbitten03!

Needless to say we are all chuffed to hear you enjoyed the hotel and I hope we see you again soon,