“Gourmet Experience”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is the best Greek restaurant I have ever tried with all the key components in place ie. quality of food, option of quantity and friendly atmosphere in abundance.Frankly I am struggling to find any negatives- but perhaps because there are none!
During the evening my wife and I opted for 3 courses. For starters we had Keftedes which was crispy deep fried meatballs in a herb sauce and calamari which was light and crispy and non rubbery, Both courses delicious and plentiful.
Turning to the main courses I chose seafood saganaki which comprised prawns, scallops and mussels in a tomato, white wine, ouzo and herb sauce all accompanied by roast potatoes and salad. My wife had the slow cooked lamb on the bone. Can I say that both dishes which were superb were perfectly presented such an imaginative symmetrical fashion that it even seemed a sacrilege to eat the courses. I should also stress that the salad & veg. was fresh interesting and tasty- unlike many restaurants who only pay lip service to veg and salad.
For dessert we had the pandora sundae being vanilla ice cream with cherries, raspberry coulis, white chocolate flakes all topped with whipped cream.
During the meal we ordered a bottle of cabernet sauvignon from a compact but well thought out and reasonably priced wine list.
I have no more to add except that we were well looked after by the waitresses who were personable, friendly and extremely helpful and overall can only recommend that others try this truly excellent and reasonably priced restaurant.

2  Thank 163weekend

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Came here with family for a birthday meal as I had always fancied trying the place and am so happy I finally did. The food was delicious and the portions huge. We went straight for a main course which I'm now glad we did because there was so much of it. I had the chicken sis kebab and it really was fabulous. Everyone else was also full of praise for their choice. The cocktails are also worth a try especially the cosmo which had a good strong kick to it. Extremely pleased with the whole meal and can understand why it's so popular. Service was also friendly without being overbearing.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Went with the family and was a bit worried as I had been to the Greek Golden Kebab for the last 35 years... Frosoulla's was a worthy successor and we went over to the GGK for some famous salad dressing after dinner. Great night, great food at a reasonable price. Hope to go here for the next 35 years. Well done Frosoulla

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Had a family night out here. Food was amazing, myself & one other shared the 4 course tasting menu. The portions were so large she gave up after 2 courses & brought the rest home. The service was excellent, friendly & efficient. Will definately eat here when l am in the area again. Everyone enjoyed their food & l would certainly recommend this restaurant.
One last comment have a look in the restroom, amazing decor..

1  Thank lizzie4916
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My mum and I came here for her birthday as a treat. The service was great staff were attentive but not overly so. For starters my mum had dolmades and I had the falafel both were perfect. For main we had the kleftiko and the Fasolaki me yiaourti. These again were lovely and cooked to perfection, the portions were huge but we were given the option to take the remainder home. Desert was again wonderful we had the rose sundae and the kata info again these were faultless. For what we ordered and the portion sizes we found it good value for money. Cannot wait to come back here.