“Beautiful Restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We all enjoyed our dinner at Frosoulla's, chicken souvlaki was very tender, keftedes were wonderful and portions are very generous. Staff are attentive and friendly, it was great to see some familiar faces from the old place.

1  Thank Lexi02

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I have never been to the greek golden kebab but i have read the reveiws of the new restuarant and thought ill have to try this place , i cannot fault anything. To start you are greeted and made to feel as if you are one of their regulars , the food is motherwatering on thw menu and its just as good when it comes to you table. I will be back as i had an amazing night. Thanks everyone of the members of staff and a massive thanks to the chef for the beautiful food.

1  Thank Vikki R
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Having visited the old Greek restaurant across the road in Sinclair Dr. On several occasions over the years. Decided to try the New one across the road! The decor is stunning in comparison to the old but I'm afraid the food was nothing like old restaurant which was made fresh and had true Greek flavours to enjoy.
My husbands main course pork dish was dry, salad very boring same mixture was served with starter and main course chicken kebab. ordered side dish of roast potatoes tasted and looked like 'Auntie Bessie's' frozen roast potatoes. Get the impression that dishes already prepared and heated in microwave before serving. Won't be back I'm afraid. Sorry for such negative review but when I think about the food Mum made there is no comparison!

2  Thank Janice R
Reviewed 29 May 2014

we visited the restaurant on saturday evening at 8pm myself and 3 friends it was surprisingly empty, decor was fresh staff friendly and inviting we ordered 1 starter as we were not sure about portions and i was very glad that we did mains arrived all were fantastic and portion size was very generous all in all a very good night and i will certainly return could not find fault with service food staff or decor well worth a visit

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ordered three chicken souvlaki with extra tzatziki and pita on the side for collection for myself and friends. When I came home and opened the packaging I soon realized that this was not a greek souvlaki. The cold pita bread looked like the typical pita bread you would buy at a supermarket and was stuffed with mixed green salad with one olive, cucumber and tomato with a terrible salad dressing. The chicken that was grilled was dry and burnt and the tzatziki was basically yoghurt with some herbs. There was no extra tzatziki or pita on the side as requested. Very disappointing experience as each one of these so called portions cost 6 pounds each. All three were binned immediately after just one bite.

1  Thank ESD89