“Must visit”

Burger Meats Bun
Price range: US$0 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Burger Meats Bun our philosophy is to utilise the attention to detail, pride and constant drive for quality that has been ingrained into us through our years of working in some of Scotland's best restaurants. We focus on quality of choice rather than quantity. Heavenly wings, awesome fries & Burgers. But Better. Throw in some quality beers, liquor, a few good tunes & our brilliant team of fellow burgers and you have us in, well...A bun! At the heart of what we do is a dedicated team of awesome, artisanal supplier. In Jonathan Honeyman of the Aberfoyle Butcher we are lucky to have one of Scotland's leading 'meat scientists' sourcing the best beef out there. Paired with the finest cheese from expert affixer George Mewes and washed down with handcrafted ale from the award winning Cromarty Brewery, there are no boundaries when sourcing the best for all you burger disciples! Even our slow grown chicken & brioche buns are fit for the most avid burger aficionado. Our handwork paid off when we won James vs Burger's Best Burger in Glasgow in our first year. Our fantastic support had a massive part to play in that too and we can't thank you all enough! Well we can, by assuring we will keep striving to feed you burgers. But Better.
aberdeen
“Must visit”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Visited for lunch the first time today and I was not disappointed!

We manage to arrive shortly before the lunch time rush and ordered a fiery beef, and smokin BBQ burger with thai chilli fries, salted fries and a slaw salad. They were amazing!

Visited December 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Perfect every time”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Absoloutley love this place they know how to do an excellent burger and I return all the time. Cooked perfectly for me however if you don't like your burger pink in the middle i advise you let the waitress know. I agree with other reviewers that the menu is small however I go to BMB for a burger if I wanted something different I would go elsewhere. Whilst expensive the quality of food and service is generally representative of what you're getting. Read earlier about chips not being hot enough, think I'd have to agree but that's me just being picky!

• Visited October 2013
Ben D, Owner at Burger Meats Bun, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write and most importantly for your continued support of BMB!

We will look forward to welcoming you back,

Cheers,

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No frills. It's all about the burgers.”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

2nd visit to BMB. Busy both times. Waited no more than 10 mins for a table on a Saturday afternoon. Stripped down menu makes choosing easy. Food was excellent,staff were friendly,tunes were good. If you're looking for a no frills tasty meal this is your place. As big Arnie said "I'll be back"

Visited November 2013
1 Thank StuC74
Ben D, Owner at Burger Meats Bun, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Cheers for the review and delighted to read you got what we are all about!

See you soon!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Burger Meats Tum”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is ideal if you want to get a quick lunch or dinner and like the American style food that is all the rage at present.

The food is lovely and the thai chillie chips are something that is going to make me keep going back!

Staff are friendly and the guy even made sure I got the last pork belly special that they had!! That gets them extra praise!!

• Visited November 2013
Prestwick, United Kingdom
“Excellent 1st visit - I'll be back for sure!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Was heading to a show at the Hydro and decided to drop into the city centre for a bite to eat beforehand.

Went to BMB and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's simple, it's delicious and fresh. Fiery burger was superb, spicy, hot, juicy and lovely. Thai cheese fries were also excellent.

This place is simple and straightforward, no plates, no serviettes, - kitchen roll instead!

Just quality burgers and fries, ice cold beers - exactly what the doctor ordered. Top stuff. Best burger I've eaten, bar none.

1st time I've ever bothered to leave a review for anything!! Top work and I'll be back again with a few more friends next time.

• Visited December 2013
Ben D, Owner at Burger Meats Bun, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thanks so much for coming and taking the time to write.

Delighted you enjoyed it and will look forward to welcoming you back!