“group visit and scaredy pants lady!”
Review of Climbzone

Climbzone
Ranked #28 of 54 Fun & Games in Glasgow
scotland
“group visit and scaredy pants lady!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Visited today as a group of 8 first time been at climb zone and totally impressed with the professionalism of the instructor (Sam) he was great really reassuring and patient! He needed to be I am terrified of heights and he talked me through the whole thing even although I didn't think I'd be able to take the first step off the platform! I managed the whole skyclimb course thanks to him. Was a fantastic set up and felt so safe (although my legs were shaking the whole way round!) Could not praise Sam enough for the support he gave the group to make sure we all had fun and pushed us further than we thought we could do . will definitely recommend to anyone.

Visited March 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Birthday shenanigans”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was booked as birthday outing for my 8 year old and he loved it! A couple of his friends were a little daunted by the height but the staff were very encouraging and only one refused to participate. The air drop was particularly popular with our group and the arial assault course was great fun. My son eagerly awaits his next visit
Plenty of choice for standard eating within the venue and plenty of parking.

Visited July 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Unhelpful uninterested and with a very poor attitude to customer service! Dont waste you time”
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Having visited twice before i took a friend with the intention of just doing the climbing wall as had done the other sections before! They are good but not worth a second visit! At the reception i explained to the girl what we wanted and that I had been before just to do the climhing! Her attitude was one of the worst ive ever encountered, without looking up from her phone she said they didnt offer that and nodded in the direction of a pile of leaflets for another climbing centre in glasgow! Not even an explanation as to why they didnt offer that anymore, just didnt want to be there/talk to customers. I was clearly inconvrniencing her in some way by trying to offer them my business! What made it worse was having left feeling very angry i looked up to see the wall and the skywalk were empty and 2 instructors standing chatting about how quiet it had been! Such a shame as previously been and enjoyed it! Might add that the glasgow climbing centre was excellent and only 10min drive away and with friendly staff shall be returning there very soon!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank 191266Gooey
Northampton
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great thrill seeking for kids!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This attraction offers three different options: a climbing wall; a drop and a sky park. You need to check in at the reception and book as a limited number of people are allowed on each session. Sessions are either a whole hour of climbing or combi sessions (climb and park or climb / park / drop). You do need to book as sessions book up quite quickly and you may have to wait for the particular session you want to do. Our wait was 45 mins.
Our two did the Climb and Park session. This consisted of half an hours climbing instruction followed by half an hour "play" on the Skypark. The Skypark is an adveture park that is hanging 15m (50ft) off of the ground. Children are harnessed to prevent falls but as there is no safety net below the thrill is still there. The park is reached by a "freefall" type zipwire to a starting platform. There is a second run that is reserved fro instructors to go out and help any who are struggling or scared to move!
Our combi was £15.50 each child. Photos taken by the sky camera are £4 each or 3 for £10 should you wish to buy one. With the attraction being built on top of a Costa Coffee you can grab a cuppa while you watch!

Visited August 2013